LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:05 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay, is it just me, or is all this complaining about T&D’s brokenness not being sent to D? IMO, it would cause much more of an effect if we drew up a list of problems, and set it out in the forums.

As I recall, T&D has not been printed. The images we’re seeing are not necessarily the final images. Thus, why can’t D change them? I’m all for taking that list we have and sending it off to D, so that we can have T&D tamed down!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I thought it was already at the printers... Think
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Foresight
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:45 pm
It’s far from redemption, X-list the set. Thumbs Up
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:47 pm
Foresight wrote:
It’s far from redemption, X-list the set. Thumbs Up

Its called Block format. Except Hunter’s Block.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:36 pm
T&D is (or was) at the printers. Here’s a post where Brad says this:

http://forums.fanhq.com/viewtopic.php?t=58896&start=415

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:22 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
we could still draft something up like we did in RoS
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Deathbymonkeys
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:10 pm
If this is the last set I doubt decipher cares about the play enviornment after. I am sure it will be up to a PC to make changes to the X-list/errata.
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught. " -H. L. Mencken
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:23 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Yeah D just seems to want to crank out sets before their license expires...
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Thank God my money goes for Wizards of the Coast, now! THEY care about playing environment at least enough to make gameplay balanced. Except maybe in Vintage, but then that’s a whole other story... Think
I don't like YOU.
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:23 pm
Although boxes of the older sets of M:TG you can only get by bartering your arm AND your leg. Rolling Eyes I know nothing of the newer sets, but I seen Urza’s Saga and it went for $400 on a website my brother found. (Reputable website we usually order our cards from) Yeah, I still say X-list the set or make it non-tournament legal. Casual players can have fun with the set against each other in a battle...TO THE DEATH...of N...P...Es... Laughing
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit