LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Change made. Anyone else, feel free to review the followers.

1•Derufin, Valiant Warrior Gondor
Follower
Strength: +1
Aid- Remove a Gondor token.
Each time you transfer Derufin to a companion, you may discard a card from hand to discard a possession.
"...and both Duilin of Morthond and his brother were trampled to death when they assailed the mumakil, leading their bowmen close to shoot at the eyes of the monsters."
R
cool!

1•Duilin, Brother to Derufin Gondor
Follower
Resistance: +1
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may exert bearer to exert a minion.
"...tall Duinhir with his sons, Duilin and Derufin, and five hundred bowmen."
R
hum...I guess

1•Reinforcements Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a companion bearing a Gondor follower wins a skirmish, you may reinforce a Gondor token. At the start of the regroup phase, exert a Gondor man or discard this condition.
"And so the companies came and were hailed and cheered and passed through the Gate..."
U

start of EACh regroup phase
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
All right, time for the commons!

0•Custom of Gondor Gondor
Condition • Support Area
While you can spot four Gondor conditions with two tokens on them, each unbound[gondor] companion is Vitality +1.
"...the Lord of the City had beacons built on the tops of outlying hills along both borders of the great range..."
R

1 Reinforced Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2 (or +3 and damage +1 if you can spot a Gondor token on four conditions).
The beacons brought warriors from many parts of Gondor.
C

1 Speeding West Gondor
Event • Response
If you add a Gondor token to a condition, exert a Gondor companion to reinforce a Gondor token on another condition.
"Nardol, Erelas, Min-Rimmon, Calenhad..."
C

0 Time is Short Gondor
Event • Maneuver
Exert two Gondor men (or exert Gandalf and spot a Gondor follower) to make each unbound companion strength +1 until the start of the regroup phase.
"See! The beacons of Gondor are alight, calling for aid."
C

2 Outlands Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 5
Ranger.
While bearing a Gondor follower, this companion is Resistance +1 and gains hunter 1.
"...and five hundred bowmen."
C

3 Summons of the Beacons Gondor
Event • Fellowship
Spot three Gondor tokens on a condition to play a Gondor follower (except a wraith) from your draw deck.
C
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
legoles3333
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:23 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

Condition • Support Area
While you can spot a Gondor token on four conditions, each Gondor companion is Vitality +1.
"...the Lord of the City had beacons built on the tops of outlying hills along both borders of the great range..."
C

nice for Noble Leaders decks

1 Reinforced Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2 (or +3 and damage +1 if you can spot a Gondor token on four conditions).
C

read the comment above

1 Speeding West Gondor
Event • Response
If you add a Gondor token to a condition, exert a Gondor companion to reinforce a Gondor token on another condition.
C

ok you’re really going for the gondor condition thing arent you

0 Time is Short Gondor
Event • Maneuver
Exert two Gondor men (or exert Gandalf and spot a Gondor follower) to make each unbound companion strength +1 until the start of the regroup phase.
C

sweet

2 Outlands Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger.
While bearing a Gondor follower, this companion is Resistance +1 and gains hunter 1.
C

um, lose the resistance bonus

Event • Fellowship
Spot three Gondor tokens on a condition to play a Gondor follower (except a wraith) from your draw deck.
C

nice
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:21 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Condition • Support Area
While you can spot a Gondor token on four conditions, each Gondor companion is Vitality +1.
C

I think it should be worded "While you can spot four conditions with a Gondor token on them....". I want to say this is broken, as vitality boosts should NEVER come to easy, but I’m not entirely sure. Perhaps limit it to unbound Gondor companions, at least. And I’d make this a rare.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Reinforced Gondor
Event • Skirmish
C

Again, "four conditions with Gondor tokens on them", I think.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Speeding West Gondor
Event • Response
C

Good. No complaints here. Thumbs Up

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
0 Time is Short Gondor
Event • Maneuver
C

I think it needs to cost 2.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
2 Outlands Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger.
C

Looks good to me. Thumbs Up

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Event • Fellowship
C

Nice! You might even be able to get away with lowering the cost.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

Condition • Support Area
C
sweet!

1 Reinforced Gondor
Event • Skirmish
C
works for me

1 Speeding West Gondor
Event • Response
C
cool! make it 2 tokens

0 Time is Short Gondor
Event • Maneuver
C
nice

2 Outlands Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger.
C
cool

Event • Fellowship
C

cool followers have races?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:15 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Here’s the final Gondor spoiler!

0•Beacon of Amon Dîn Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Exert a Gondor companion and add a threat to play a Gondor follower (except a wraith) from your draw deck. You may add 2 to attach that follower to a companion.
"The beacon! The beacon of Amon Dîn is lit!"
R

0•Beacon of Amon Calenhad Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor follower (except a wraith) is played, you may add a Gondor token here.
Regroup: Remove X tokens from here and exert a Gondor companion to remove [X]. Discard this condition.
This beacon was lit only in times of great need.
U

0•Beacon of Amon Eilenach Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor follower (except a wraith) is played, you may add a Gondor token here.
Response: If your Gondor condition is about to be discarded, remove two tokens from here (or exert a Gondor companion and remove a token from here) to prevent that.
Amon Eilenach communicated primarily with Anorien, and was one that kept a close watch on the surroundings of the White City.
R

0•Beacon of Amon Erelas Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Maneuver: Remove a token from this condition and from X other Gondor conditions to heal X companions. Discard either this condition or two cards from hand.
The beacon on Amon Erelas was small, and only lit if needed.
U

0•Beacon of Amon Halifirien Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor follower (except a wraith) is played, you may add a Gondor token here (or add a threat to reinforce a Gondor token).
Skirmish: Discard a Gondor follower (except a wraith) to make a Gondor companion strength +1 for each Gondor token here. Discard this condition.
Halifirien was a great hill, as well as the burial-place of Elendil.
U

0•Beacon of Amon Nardol Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor follower (except a wraith) is played, you may add a Gondor token here (or add a threat to add two Gondor tokens here).
Skirmish: Remove a Gondor token from here and discard a Gondor follower (except a wraith) from hand to make a Gondor companion strength +2.
Amon Nardol was named for the enormous fire that would burn upon its summit in times of trouble.
R

0•Beacon of Amon Min-Rimmon Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Remove three tokens from here to make a Gondor companion strength +2. Discard this condition.
The beacon on Amon Min-Rimmon was located at the base of the White Mountains.
C

Condition • Support Area
While you can spot four Gondor conditions with two tokens on them, each unbound[gondor] companion is Vitality +1.
R

1•Derufin, Valiant Warrior Gondor
Follower
Strength: +1
Each time you transfer Derufin to a companion, you may discard a Gondor card from hand to discard a possession.
"...and both Duilin of Morthond and his brother were trampled to death when they assailed the mumakil, leading their bowmen close to shoot at the eyes of the monsters."
R

1•Duilin, Brother to Derufin Gondor
Follower
Resistance: +1
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may exert bearer to exert a minion.
"...tall Duinhir with his sons, Duilin and Derufin, and five hundred bowmen."
R

1•Forlong, Lord of Lossarnach Gondor
Follower
Vitality: +1
To play, spot 2 Gondor men.
Response: If bearer wins a skirmish, exert him to discard an exhausted minion.
"...a man of wide shoulders and huge girth, but old and grey-bearded, yet mail-clad and black-helmed and bearing a long heavy spear."
R

1•Outlands Company Gondor
Follower
Resistance: +2
While you can spot 2 rangers, bearer is strength +2, and each time he wins a skirmish, you may exert him to reinforce a Gondor token.
"...marching to defend the City of Gondor in a dark hour..."
R

2 Outlands Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger.
C

1 Reinforced Gondor
Event • Skirmish
C

1•Reinforcements Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a companion bearing a Gondor follower wins a skirmish, you may reinforce a Gondor token.
At the start of the regroup phase, exert a Gondor man or discard this condition.
"And so the companies came and were hailed and cheered and passed through the Gate..."
U

1 Speeding West Gondor
Event • Response
C

Event • Fellowship
C

0 Time is Short Gondor
Event • Maneuver
C

And a teaser for our next culture...Gollum!

6•Shelob, Terror of Cirith Ungol Gollum
Minion • Spider
Strength: 8
Vitality: 8
Site: 8
Fierce.
Each time Shelob is wounded or exerted, you may remove a threat to make her strength +3 until the start of the regroup phase.
U
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:20 pm
Neat Shelob! GP
I had to put something here.
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:20 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Minion • Spider
Fierce.
Each time Shelob is wounded or exerted, you may remove a threat to make her strength +3 until the start of the regroup phase.
U

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! a Ninja Gollum deck, WITH PLOTTING!!!!!! make a limit
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:02 am
leggo don’t quote his entire thing just to review one card, just post your thing, or delete everything else. thank you.
nice shelob!
"DáinIronfoot"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:08 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Minion • Spider
Fierce.
U

Awesome! GP
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards