LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Or you could play no nine companion limit.

Thats how SOP, Legolamb and I used to play for about a month when we started.
It is actually pretty fun, as long as minions that survive until the Regroup phase aren’t discarded but are returned to your support area where you can play them for free the next shadow phase. Works well but the freeps player rarely survives site nine, even with a 29 member fellowship.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thats because every turn we added twilight for everything we had played on previous turns (excepting cards in the discard pile)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
hannibal
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Try te next one:
http://forums.fanhq.com/viewtopic.php?t=59423&start=10

-------------------------------

I believe that allowing card from 3 seguel block, when making decks, is the most easiest way of starting the balancing the game.
Then we have three separate sets of cards that players can chose from, when making their decks:
I Sets 1-10 (From Fellowship to Mount Doom)
II Sets 4-14 (From Two Towers to Expanded Middle Earth)
III Sets 7-19 (From Return of the Kings to Ages End)

So every card that you own can be used (allthough not in the same deck). It’s easier to find any proken loops. Less card is needed to X-list, than in case where all cards from all sets should be mixed together (old Expanded). So no separate blocks, only new deckbuilding rules, that helps to maintain game balance.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion