LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:22 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Minions
Orc Butcher x4
Orc Veteran x4
Orc Captain x4
Orc Infantry x3
Orc Fighter x3
Orc Guard x4
Orc Pursuer x4
Siege Troop x4

Conditions
Encirclement x4
Some Secret art of Flame x4
Barren Land x4
Flames Within x4

Conditions and minions, thats all, the butcher gains strength from conditions, and orc captain cycles, orc ravager is there to get rid of a unique condition to play another from hand, that’s all!
Last edited by legoles3333 on Sat May 26, 2007 10:01 am; edited 3 times in totalHere's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Do you have this deck in real life? Because quite honestly by looking at it it doesn’t seem strong at all. You have some site control stuff and some minions that work with Sauron conditions, and you even have a minion that works with threats, but none of your strategies seem complete enough.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
legoles3333
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:29 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Yes, i do, and the way it works is you control a few sites wich works with the captain to cycle and encirclement to make everything cheaper, and with all those conditions, you gain the initiative with Some Secret Art Of Flame, wich bonus’ flames within and orc pursuer, so what happens is that you can shell out about 4-5 minions before site 6 and 6-7 at and after site 6
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
NBarden
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:00 am
Um...maybe play a deck that can beat up a strength 5 minion. I’ll let you see the difference. Laughing

4x Siege Troop. Thumbs Up Really nasty with encirclement.

Maybe cut the Orc Fighter.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded