LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Right, my bad. 222.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:14 pm
0 •Erkenbrand’s Horn, Signal of Salvation Rohan
Possession
Bearer must be a Rohan Man.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to play any number of Rohan characters from your hand (or, if bearer is Erkenbrand, from your hand or discard pile).
Skirmish: Exert bearer and spot Gandalf to make each minion strength -1 (or -2 if bearer is Erkenbrand).
?R222

Makes him able to call the Rohirrim he’s gathered (hand) or that have wandered off (discard) to take the opponent by surprise, or to draw their attention to Gandalf, who makes them less willing/able to fight.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
How about

5 *Rohirrim Army, Men and Horses Rohan
Str 9
Vit 3
Res 7
To play, Spot 3 Rohan companions (or 2 Mounted Rohan companions. You may play Rohirrim army any time you can play a maneuver event. When you play Rohirrim army you may spot X mounted Rohan companions to discard a minion with twilight cost X
Rare#230
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:19 pm
legoles3333 wrote:
How about

5 *Rohirrim Army, Men and Horses Rohan
Str 9
Vit 3
Res 7
To play, Spot 3 Rohan companions (or 2 Mounted Rohan companions. You may play Rohirrim army any time you can play a maneuver event. When you play Rohirrim army you may spot X mounted Rohan companions to discard a minion with twilight cost X
Rare#230

Hmm...

I’m going to make a couple alterations to allow it to combo with Erkenbrand, but by itself, it should work the same.

5 •Rohirrim Army, Men and Horses Rohan
9 Strength
3 Vitality
7 Resistance
To play, spot 3 Rohan companion (or spot 2 mounted Rohan companions).
When you play Rohirrim Army, you may spot X mounted Rohan companions to discard a minion with twilight cost X.
Maneuver: Play Rohirrim Army from your hand. This ability may be treated as an event.
"You have two days. On the third, we ride..."
?R230

This way, you can play Rohirrim Army, then exert 2 of the spotted companions (or the army) to play Erkenbrand as well.

CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hardness of Stone
Uncommon
Should make dwarves "tougher", whether by vitality boosting or even damage bonuses. An event or condition would be good.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Hardness of Stone
Uncommon
Should make dwarves "tougher", whether by vitality boosting or even damage bonuses. An event or condition would be good.

Sounds good.

1 Hardness of Stone Dwarven
Condition
+1 Vitality
Bearer must be a Dwarf. Limit 1 per character.
Response: If a Shadow condition is about to be played or transferred to bearer, discard this condition to discard that condition.
?U008

BattleWarg
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:34 pm
Okay, then, I’ll make a request of my own...

2 •Frodo, Elf-friend Shire
Companion • Hobbit
3 Strength
4 Vitality
8 Ringed Resistance
Ring-bound.
While Frodo bears The One Ring or an Elven possession, he is strength +1 and resistance +1 for each Elf you can spot (limit +3).
Skirmish: Exert Frodo to make a hunter companion strength +1 (limit +3).
"’The light in your eyes and the ring in your voice tells it.’"
?U???
Last edited by BattleWarg on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in totalOur time here is ending...

BattleWarg
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:59 am
Friday’s card... Even just giving a number for the cards would be fine. Or just quoting a card with no rarity and saying "C", "U", or "R".

1 No Crying Out Isengard
Condition • Support Area
-1 Strength
Response: If your Isengard Uruk-hai wins a skirmish, transfer this condition to a companion involved in that skirmish. If that companion is a Hobbit, heal it and add 2 threats.
"’We have ways of paying for tricks you won’t like...’"
?????

Anautikus
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:42 am
how about...

Hasufel

probably bearer must be legolas or gimli. some unique mount ability
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:40 am
hmm Think I think the frodo shoud be C, but it’s too complicated for a common. If you limit the resistance to +4 instead of +3, or make the strength-boosting ability better, it could merit U or R. Or if you want to make starter decks, you could leave it as is and make it S. Or just leave have it and make it be a C, or whatever

EDIT: wait the S one’s a bad idea unless you want two elf decks Wink

ANOTHER EDIT: ok ignore everything I just said I didn’t see the part about strength +1 for each elf. How about... U? Because it’s pretty good in elf decks, but those would probably use galadriel over it, so it shouldn’t be rare; but it’s strong for a common.

AND AGAIN...: Anautikus, do you mean Arod? Because Hasufel was the one they gave Aragorn
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards