LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Anautikus
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:11 pm
when a possession is transferred, is it considered to be played on a companion again? for example, if a possession is trasnferred, can i play a dark shape sprang?
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
TheShyzle
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm
I don’t think you can play the card because it says "when played" and the possession is already in play. "Transfering" is not "playing"
Smile
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
Dravius
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:37 pm
It’s definately not the same. Brego doesn’t heal when transfered or else, you could heal your entire fellowship for just 1, and anyone would pay 2 for houses of healing or 5 for farewell to lorien. The rules for playing and transfering are distinc ones,

It would be fun on trollsha forest though, but then no one would pay for no pauses no spills when all they had to do is to play dwarven axe and transfert it 3 times.
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:48 pm
From the rulebook:

Transfer
You may transfer an artifact or possession between your Free Peoples characters during your fellowship phase by paying the twilight cost for that artifact or possession again. (Minions cannot transfer artifacts or possessions.)
Both characters involved in the transfer must be at the same site.
An artifact or possession may be transferred only to a character who may bear it.
Transferring a card is not playing that card, even though you must pay its twilight cost. “When you play” game text is not performed when transferring a card.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions