LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Gimli, Opinionated Guide?

5 (Best)  
18%
  [ 2 ]  18%

27%
  [ 3 ]  27%

54%
  [ 6 ]  54%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 11
Beyo
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:21 pm
who cares about Durin who is easy to kill
Time in the universe may be eternal..our patience is not
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
not if he is tanked up with endurance of dwarves and a ring, though with shelob , her ladyship.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm
and that one grima

is it grima wormtongue?? any way he takes durin to school
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Foresight
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:20 pm
TheHobbit13 wrote:
and that one grima

is it grima wormtongue?? any way he takes durin to school

Or the more recent Lying Council. It’s less evil than Wormtongue because it gives the opponent an option of discarding instead of bringing back to hand. If you’re in standard play, use Lying Council. In expanded or block, use Wormtongue. Thumbs Up
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lying counsel is evil. as well as wormtongue. Chief counselor would really stink against multil-cultural
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:40 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
he is overshadowed by BoG. His ability is overshadowed by NPNS...

Exactly GP
If he was a hunter he would have many uses but like this another one good but useless Gimli! 3!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:43 am
If you didnt use BoG a went for a non rb gimli you would go for feared axeman or eager hunter, or for 3 hunters sprinter. Never this one. Good but not good enough. 3.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:02 am
That’s the problem, it’s the same with Galadriel and Isildur, unless you go for a rainbow deck, you’re gonna use the ARB so what is the point? It’s nice, but like LH said, you would FA or EH anyday over this. I’ll give it a 4 as it is a good card and one of the slightly better ones from the set

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End