LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Gollum, Threatening Guide?

5 (Best)  
86%
  [ 13 ]  86%

13%
  [ 2 ]  13%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 15
manwë
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:38 am
There could be a cool combo with it and the troll of the deep
give it a 5 Very Happy
Parfois on se demande si la vie a un sens puis on rencontre des personnes qui redonnent un sens à la vie.

♀♂ ♥
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Really weak subtitle. But who cares? This Gollum will definitely be seen in gameplay often.

Good grief! Captured by the Ring + Fat One Wants it + Plotting........

My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:53 am
Yowza! Gollum has some good threat adding cards already, so this version of Gollum will fit perfectly into a Threatguls deck or any other threat-based deck.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:00 am
With th ease that the Gollum culture adds threats this one can be proven a pain in the a55! I love this guy a 5 from me!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:01 am
Stinker but with threats! What is there not to like, he works awesome in may types of decks. Id give him a 6 but 5 is maximum! Razz
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:55 am
And I’m dead chuffed I have just started a threatgul deck Very Happy Fat one wants it, hear I come! An easy 5 from me, and thinking about it properly, possibly my favopurite card from Ages End, along with nostalgia reasons (I have stinker in my beasterling deck)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:58 am
He is cool, definately one of the ones that makes the set worth getting but he’s not better than Gorn. He opens up an entire new set of deck ideas and themes. I love him.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:07 am
Yeah he and Aragorn and definitely, in my opinion, the best shadow and freeps card respectively. Aragorn can be used pretty much with any of the ARB’s as well. Except for Galadriel. But then again, she is a bit rubbish Very Happy outside of an elf deck, that is.

Of course, that is what makes Aragorn the best card in this deck, he can be used in so many decks whereas Gollum is somewhat restricted. Especially if he is facing said Aragorn duo deck

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End