LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Eomer, Eored Captain?

5 (Best)  
38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:08 am
LeoKula wrote:
I think TMoR and this new Éomer do not fit in the latest Rohan decks, so this is nothing to change the standard environment, but I see him as a tribute to the legend that TMoR was and still is for people who play this game since FoTR, like me, and remember how strong he was when TT was released.

I give him a 5 because this is what I think Age’s End should be about, a tribute to the game and its best moments, and TMoR was definitely one of them.

GP Well said, so i will give him a 5 as well cos Tmotr was awesome and this guy is cool as well. But currently i agree with others i would use horsemaster for the auto +2 and card cycling.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:16 am
Well, I would choose Horsemaster had I pulled him from any boosters or if there were a copy for sale! I bought Eomer as 1 of the 9 singles I chose to buy from this set. That was one of the things I liked about him and Legolas, they both have abilites which are reminiscent of their most popular versions and take me back to playing when LotR TCG first started. Some brilliant cards to end the set by.

Definitely a 5 from me.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End