LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:44 pm
OK what does this keyword do? I was assuming it was unloaded like Valiant or Knight, but it could be otherwise.

Got info?
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Deathbymonkeys
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:23 pm
It’s unloaded.
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught. " -H. L. Mencken
raptor22
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Yeah, it’s unloaded... Unless Decipher just hasn’t got around to telling us what it does yet, unlikely, but possible.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:44 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it would almost be nice if it did something, to make them more viable.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
LeoKula
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:30 pm
or maybe when you spot all 9 fellowship companions something happened...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
LeoKula wrote:
or maybe when you spot all 9 fellowship companions something happened...

less then 9. 6 would be cool.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
raptor22
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:43 pm
Or it would be cool if something tiggered while you can spot ONLY fellowship companions.
legoles3333
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:56 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
or like once you have 4 twilight for your starting fellowship everyone else with the fellowship keyword is free
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:59 pm
that would be OP. something if you could only spot fellowship companions would be cool. there is so much this thing could have gone too Crying or Very sad
"DáinIronfoot"
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 am
Reducing the twilight cost of them does sound bit OP as they are good companions anyway. But it could happen. Seeing as there wont be any cards to play off it its purely a rule based thing its going to have to be pretty good or it would be pointless as its the only time itll get used.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End