LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
ingold55
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
YAH DAIN!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause You are a great MC!! Applause Applause

have a GP
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
To encourage Dain to (finally) start playing LotR, I hereby forego my picks in favor of him!
And I think it’s NEAT I almost nailed "play TCG ’till I die", although I’m still moral winner of the category. NBarden IS more popular, thus getting more votes, but from analizing the situation, I’m way far ahead in this one! Razz
And I hereby bow once again to AC as CC’s best article writer of all time, just like I always said! Homage
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Turin06 wrote:
and SOP for his fantastic and relentless reviewing.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally recognition for all my hard work/spam I feel good.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:48 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Felipe Musco wrote:
To encourage Dain to (finally) start playing LotR, I hereby forego my picks in favor of him!

Hmmm...we’ll talk about that when I get back. Think

CG, your requested card has been "reserved" (and thus removed from the list).

Glad everyone seemed to have a good time, even if you didn’t win. That’s why I posted ALL the results, so people could see that even if they didn’t actually get award, someone out there just might have TRIED to give them an award by voting for them. Several folks had their name show up lots of times, but just couldn’t quite garner enough in any one category. But that’s why we do this again in a few months. Very Happy

I’m out for the weekend, but I’ll get cracking on card prize stuff when I get back. We’ll have it resolved one way or another this coming week. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:36 pm
yah that’s a good idea FM! you can have my card too Dain. Very Happy
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

I WON BEST USERNAME?????

Hey, I’m still surprised I got a vote...

Hey, and Dain, to stop you going all " Embarassed " next time, I could co-host... and so read the many awards you’d end up winning.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
ingold55
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:00 pm
Yah, if you need help, just pm me. I am willing.

lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 am
I echo FM’s and I55’s sentiments, Dain you can have my card as well, i have plenty and would really like to see you start playing!

Thanks for putting this together, it was a lot of time and effort on your behalf, and i thank you for putting up all the votes so at least i got to see my name up in the little lights of nominees a couple of times.

Well done dude. GP
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:33 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Wow...so, that’s 2 cards from FM, and one each from ingold and lem0n. You guys SURE about that?

(FM, you’d still get one of the uber-cards from the donation list...unless you’re intending to give that up, too!)
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:50 pm
Congrats everyone! Whoa, I won 2 awards? Sweetness!

I’m interested in....

Thrarin, Dwarven Smith
Mithrandir, Mithrandir!
Gandalf’s Pipe
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion