LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 am
To enter this contest, kindly donate 1 GP to your host and state that you are joining.

Once a large number of members have signed up, Round 1 will begin.

Round 1
Contestants’ names will be drawn randomly out of a hat, two at a time. Those two names will form a team. Team A will compete against Team B, Team C against Team D, and so on, and so forth. Each team will make 2 cards; each person makes 1 card.

Voting in Round 1
Contestants are allowed to vote, but not in their own matchup. When one votes, he or she will vote for a team; that vote counts as 1 point. In each matchup, the contestants of the team with the most votes will advance to Round 2. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round will be held for the teams in question.

Round 2
This is a normal every-man-for-himself round.

Voting in Round 2
After the DCs have been posted, instead of voting for your favorite DC (or DCs), you will vote for your least favorite DC. Once again, you cannot vote for yourself. The 2 contestants with the most least-favorite DC votes will be eliminated. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round will be held for the contestants in question.

Round 3
This round is head-to-head.

Voting in Round 3
Vote for your favorite DC in each matchup; again, you cannot vote in your own matchup. The winning contestant in each matchup will advance to the next round. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round will be held for the contestants in question.

Round 4
This round is every-man-for-himself.

Voting in Round 4
The voting style is Pseudo-Australian (vote for your favorite 3 DCs); again, you cannot vote for yourself. The contestant with the most votes will win the contest. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round will be held for the contestants in question.

Prizes
Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir (Foil)
Shelob, Her Ladyship
Boromir, Bearer of Council

1st place picks 1 card, 2nd place picks 1 card, and 3rd place gets the remaining card.

Contestants
lem0n
AP
EL
m64
FM
AC
LH
Dain
SoP
WLC
i55
CG
Akie
BoQ
mmd
NB
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 12 times in totalI had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am
Guess what AP?

COUNT ME IN!!! Very Happy

Wicked sweet!

127-128 GP
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 am
I’m in, 128-129.

Although I’d almost WANT to get third prize...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
menace64
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:11 pm
128-129.

Yeah. I’d rather win 2nd or 3rd. I’ve already got enough Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir foil. Mr. Green
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I should charge royalties for the "gp-meter", you know.
Oh, and btw, brace yourselves, ’cause I’m in. 129-130.
I don't like YOU.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:29 pm
5 contestants so far... the slots are being filled.
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 pm
130-131

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Lost Heir
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 pm
I think you should let 1st place choose what they want out of the 3 cards you listed, then 2nd place chooses out of the 2 cards that are left then 3rd place gets the last one. But anyways I’ll join. 131-132 GP
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Lost Heir wrote:
I think you should let 1st place choose what they want out of the 3 cards you listed, then 2nd place chooses out of the 2 cards that are left then 3rd place gets the last one.

Agreed.

132-133, BTW. Count me in.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
joined, Gp awarded soon. EDIT 133-134
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards