LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am
Sorry steve but like i said above to trade my cards that are not on my trade list you would need some cards on my wants.

I have not put up my saumans or my scourings cos i want them so if i was ever tempted to trade them i would need cards i actually need. Those 3 cards are awesome yeah but want to keep mine.

Is there nothing on my haves you want?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
hawkeyespf
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:09 am
Since they were in your want list on the first page of this thread, I thought they were on your want list. Guess I’m confused...

Maybe we can trade another time. The only reason I put up T&D cards was because of the Sarumans and SotS, otherwise they’re still part of my incomplete T&D playset.

thanks anyway,

Steve
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:22 am
Ahh sorry dude maybe i should change this i dont run this thread like everyone else. My list is in my signature.

Apologies.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:43 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Received the cards today in perfect condition, many thanks! 103-104 GP
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:46 am
Awesome thanks Shieldmaiden!
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:03 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
And another 108-109 GP because more cards arrived from you today. Great condition! Very Happy
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 pm
Hey there, I sent out the cards today at the post office. It’s a couple days later than I had hoped to do it, but I didn’t get my order from Cobra till late on Monday and then I was busy on Tuesday and Wednesday. Embarassed

Let me know the cards arrive! And thanks again for the trade! Cheers

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum