LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 am
Thranduil wrote:

2 What Have I Got in my Pockets? Shire
Event • Maneuver
Riddle.
To play, exert Bilbo and add a threat.
Choose an opponent who must name a number. Then reveal your hand. If that number matches the number of possessions revealed, discard 2 Free Peoples cards from play. If it does not, you may discard up to 2 minions from play.
But Bilbo could not think of any question with that nasty wet cold thing sitting next to him...
H1 R 275

Wow nice very dangerous risk though unless played with the reveal hand card then its too powerful.

1 Clever At Quietness Shire
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Transfer this condition to a minions skirmishing a Hobbit.
Bearer is Locked.
Regroup: If this card is borne by a minion, you may exert a Hobbit to transfer it to another card.
The dwarves could not, of course compare with the hobbit in real stealth, and they made a deal of puffing and shuffling...
H1 C 253

"To another card"? Thats broke, you can transfer this to a condition or artifact?

Also should say bearer is locked at the start of the card otherwise its confusing whether its locked for just the skirmish or ever... Not sure this card is feasible.

1 Pity Shire
Condition
Res: +2
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Each minion skirmishing this companion is strength +2.
A sudden understanding... welled up in Bilbo’s heart: a glimpse of endless unmarked days without light or hope of betterment...
H1 R 267

Dont get this at all, way underpowered. I would never use this card.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
And now for the final post of this set:

2 What Have I Got in my Pockets? Shire
Event • Maneuver
Riddle.
To play, exert Bilbo and add a threat.
Choose an opponent who must name a number. Then reveal your hand. If that number matches the number of possessions revealed, discard 2 Free Peoples cards from play. If it does not, you may discard up to 2 minions from play.
But Bilbo could not think of any question with that nasty wet cold thing sitting next to him...
H1 R 275
very weird. possession in hand...

1 Clever At Quietness Shire
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Transfer this condition to a minions skirmishing a Hobbit.
Bearer is Locked.
Regroup: If this card is borne by a minion, you may exert a Hobbit to transfer it to another card.
The dwarves could not, of course compare with the hobbit in real stealth, and they made a deal of puffing and shuffling...
H1 C 253
I guess

1 Pity Shire
Condition
Res: +2
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Each minion skirmishing this companion is strength +2.
A sudden understanding... welled up in Bilbo’s heart: a glimpse of endless unmarked days without light or hope of betterment...
H1 R 267

make it +1
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:55 pm
Thanks guys, I changed Pity according to SoP’s suggestion (though I’m certain I originally posted it at +1 ages ago and people told me to tone it down), but I’m not sure what you meant. Lem0n, about What Have I Got In My Pockets? so if you could explain that would be great.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:22 am
Embarassed Ive read it the wrong way round Thran. I thought it was if you guessed right discard 2 minions otheriwse lose 2 freeps cards which is WAY too risky, as it is it it should be discard 1 minion as the chances are high.

Sorry for the confusion.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:42 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
all look good Thumbs Up
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards