LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:43 pm
of Foresight and my DC set "memories," I came across a bunch of Gollum cards I made.

So...I thought, its a shame to let all those DCs go to waste, so why not post them?

These cards have rarity and some of them were to be part of a Gollum starter deck. Remember, they add to the companion count, as that was part of the theme of our set. Anyway, here goes!

2 •Gollum, Small Slimy Creature Gollum
Minion
5/4/3
Each time the Free Peoples player plays an event in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert him to wound a companion skirmishing him.
Starter

2 •Gollum, Riddle-Teller Gollum
Minion
5/4/3
Shadow: Exert Gollum and remove 2 to make the Free Peoples player exert a companion or add a threat.
Uncommon

6 •Shelob, Guardian of the Pass Gollum
Minion • Spider
8/8/8
Enduring. Fierce. Lurker.
Each time a companion takes a wound in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert Shelob
Starter

2 •Lurking in the Dark Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Gollum is strength +1 for each companion you spot over 5 (or +2 if you spot 9 companions).
Skirmish: Spot 9 companions and remove two threats to wound a companion skirmishing Gollum.
Uncommon

2 Riddles in the Dark Gollum
Event • Skirmish
Wound a companion skirmishing Gollum once (or twice if you spot 9 companions). Then, discard a Gollum condition or remove this event from the game.
Common

2 •Not a Fair Question Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each time the Free Peoples player plays an event in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert Gollum to exert a companion.
Common

1 Following Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot Gollum and remove a threat.
While you can spot 6 threats, add one to the number of companions you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove a threat and spot 9 companions to wound a companion skirmishing a Gollum minion. Discard a Gollum shadow condition.
Uncommon

1 Must Hurry Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Maneuver: Discard a Free Peoples card from hand to take a Gollum card into hand from your discard pile.
Common

More to come!
Last edited by NBarden on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:23 am; edited 6 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 pm
NBarden wrote:
Minion
5/4/3
Each time the Free Peoples player plays an event in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert him to wound a companion skirmishing him.
Starter

Awesome! Very Happy

NBarden wrote:
5/4/3
Shadow: Exert Gollum and remove 2 to make the Free Peoples player exert a companion or add a threat.
Uncommon

I’d make him a lurker just for kicks. Thumbs Up

NBarden wrote:
Minion • Spider
8/8/8
Each time a companion takes a wound in a skirmish involving Gollum, yoou may exert Shelob
Starter

"Yoou"? Razz Sweet card! Smile

NBarden wrote:
4 •Lurking in the Dark Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Gollum is strength +1 for each companion you spot over 5 (or +2 if you spot 9 companions).
Skirmish: Spot 9 companions and remove two threats to wound a companion skirmishing Gollum.
Uncommon

A little underpowered. I’d drop the cost to 2. Thumbs Up

NBarden wrote:
Event • Skirmish
Wound a companion skirmishing Gollum once (or twice if you spot 9 companions). Then, discard a Gollum condition or remove this event from the game.
Common

Good. Smile

NBarden wrote:
2 •Not a Fair Question Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each the the Free Peoples player plays an event in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert Gollum to exert a companion.
Common

I would drop the cost to 0. Smile

NBarden wrote:
3 Following Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot Gollum nd remove a threat.
Skirmish: Remove a threat and spot 9 companions to wound a companion skirmishing a Gollum minion. Discard a Gollum shadow condition.
Uncommon

I would drop the cost to 1. Thumbs Up

NBarden wrote:
1 Must Hurry Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Discard a Free Peoples card from hand to take a Gollum card into hand from your discard pile.
Common

Ah, the notorious invisible phase. Shocked Otherwise, a great card! Thumbs Up

GP for a sweet batch! Applause
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:

Minion
5/4/3
Starter
definitely add lurker

Minion
5/4/3
Uncommon
cool!

Minion • Spider
8/8/8
Each time a companion takes a wound in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert Shelob
Starter
cool

Condition • Support Area
Uncommon
make it D’oh just remember what you said about their strategy

Event • Skirmish
Common
nice

1 •Not a Fair Question Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each the the Free Peoples player plays an event in a skirmish involving Gollum, you may exert Gollum to exert a companion.
Common
I guess

1 Following Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Uncommon
misspelled and. nice

1 Must Hurry Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Maneuver: Discard a Free Peoples card from hand to take a Gollum card into hand from your discard pile.
Common

works
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:18 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
NBarden wrote:
of Foresight and my DC set "memories," I came across a bunch of Gollum cards I made.

So...I thought, its a shame to let all those DCs go to waste, so why not post them?

These cards have rarity and some of them were to be part of a Gollum starter deck. Remember, they add to the companion count, as that was part of the theme of our set. Anyway, here goes!

Minion
5/4/3
Starter

Interesting. That could be very powerful...

Minion
5/4/3
Uncommon

Another good one.

Minion • Spider
8/8/8
Starter

Neat and balanced.
Condition • Support Area
Uncommon

I would drop one of the second ability’s requirements.

Event • Skirmish
Common

I would drop the cost to 1.

1 •Not a Fair Question Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Common

I assume you mean "Each time the"? Otherwise I would change the cost to 2.

1 Following Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Uncommon

No problems with this one.

1 Must Hurry Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Common

Sweet!

Bring ’em on NB! Good job. Thumbs Up.

More to come!
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
NBarden
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 pm
Sorry about the typos. I was in a rush and got sloppy.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
NBarden
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:21 am
5 Till We Squeezes It Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, discard Gollum.
While you cannot spot a minion of any culture except Gollum, add one to the number of companions you spot.
Uncommon

NOTE: These cards are very well-lanned and guarded to prevent abuse with Cantea, Black Assassin. Some of them spot 6 companions to shoot the companion count sky-high, which prevents brokenness, but here, you can throw the companion count high anyway, as long as you run just Gollum minions.

1 •Master Betrayed Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each time Gollum takes a wound, you may exert a companion (and add a threat if you spot a Gondor companion).
Rare

2 He Can Do It Again Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, discard all minions. You cannot play minions of any culture except Gollum
Add one to the number of companions you spot for each companion in the dead pile.
Uncommon

Kill a companion? Shoot the companion count up like they’re still there! Oh wait, its not unique? One dead companion, 4 more companion count! That threshold of 9 for the Gollum culture seem easy to hit now?

4 •Ufthak, Forgotten One Gollum
Minion • Orc
7/2/8
To play, spot Shelob and add threat.
Maneuver or Regroup: Discard Ufthak to wound a companion once (or twice if you spot 9 companions).
Skirmish: Discard Ufthak and remove a threat to exhaust an unbound companion.
Rare
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
5 Till We Squeezes It Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, discard Gollum.
While you cannot spot a minion of any culture except Gollum, add one to the number of companions you spot.
Uncommon
I would give it toil 1-2

1 •Master Betrayed Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Each time Gollum takes a wound, you may exert a companion (and add a threat if you spot a Gondor companion).
Rare
nice

2 He Can Do It Again Gollum
Condition • Support Area
To play, discard all minions. You cannot play minions of any culture except Gollum
Add one to the number of companions you spot for each companion in the dead pile.
Uncommon
OK even with the drawback I am missing why this one costs less then the top one...

4 •Ufthak, Forgotten One Gollum
Minion • Orc
7/2/8
To play, spot Shelob and add threat.
Maneuver or Regroup: Discard Ufthak to wound a companion once (or twice if you spot 9 companions).
Skirmish: Discard Ufthak and remove a threat to exhaust an unbound companion.
Rare

nice
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards