LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Benfaniz
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:50 am
If I discard ONE nazgul in reagroup can I put one tolken in the "shapes slowly advancing" AND another tolken in the "More Unbearable"?
PS: Sorry for my english!
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:57 am
No. You cannot combine any phase actions that are written in bold.

If one or both of the cards said each time you discard a nazgul do something then that would work. But you cannot use 2 different regroup abilities or skimrish or maneuver etc...

You must choose which card to use that ability on then once that condition is fulfilled the other cannot be done or responded to.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Glamdring
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
No. You cannot combine any phase actions that are written in bold.

If one or both of the cards said each time you discard a nazgul do something then that would work. But you cannot use 2 different regroup abilities or skimrish or maneuver etc...

You must choose which card to use that ability on then once that condition is fulfilled the other cannot be done or responded to.

Yep, Lem0n’s right. You have to choose which action you want to do. Now if it said "each time you discard a nazgul, put a token here" then it would work.
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions