LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:00 pm
Well maybe you could tell me what cards are in your wanted list that could be tradeable for this ones I’m asking rather than I keep making random offers Thumbs Up
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Anautikus
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:05 am
Oops double post ><
Last edited by Anautikus on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:06 am; edited 1 time in totalMy Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
Anautikus
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:05 am
I’d rip myself off for that Anduril, because I don’t have a non-foil one Sad So yea, I’d be willing to do that ridiculous deal lol
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I’ll have to get back to this after the weekend, since my wife and I are going up to Philadelphia overnight tonight. But come Monday, let the bidding wars begin! Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
MADG0BLIN
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:55 am
Joined: 18 May 2007 Posts: 108 Location: The Netherlands, Emmeloord
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Anautikus, I’d really only be interested if the non-foil Anduril was part of the deal. Do you have that to offer?

MADG0BLIN wrote:
I’m still interested in the legolas. Please check my wants and maybe we can work something out.

I’m interested in:

Dark Powers Strengthen
Gandalf, The White Rider (possibly x2)
Glamdring, Orc Beater
Smeagol, Pitiable Guide

How about Dark Powers Strenghten and gandalf 2x for legolas.
Those 3 are valued the same as legolas at my local store.
My haves and wants:
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:34 pm
Hey Dain I recieved your cards today Dancing . Thanks GP
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
corvus
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:52 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
OK, so all in all i want:

Anduril FOIL
Caras Galadhon FOIL
Ulaire Attea FOIL
Coif

LMK what you want for those. Thanks man Smile
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:55 pm
Oh, shoot. I apparently need to tweak my list, because the Caras Foil is gone in another trade.

Lemme get rid of that and anything else that shouldn’t be there. Stand by....

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Alright, my list is updated now, with all traded cards taken out. Sorry about that. Embarassed

Corvus, I still have all the cards you listed except the Caras Galadhon Foil. Are you still interested without that?

Everyone else interested in Anduril and/or Shadowfax: I’ve thought about it, and I will ONLY trade Anduril if I recieve the non-foil version back as part of the deal. If you can’t offer the non-foil Anduril, then for the time being, at least, I’m not interested. Sorry.

With Shadowfax, I would still prefer to have the non-foil (and will lean towards offers that include it), but am willing to negotiate for deals that do not include the non-foil. So make me an offer. Smile

As for Legolas, Of the Woodland Realm, MADG0BLIN has offered me Dark Powers Strenghten and Gandalf, The White Rider x2. Anyone want to try and top that?

Anautikus, I know you can’t offer a non-foil Anduril, but I’m interested in several cards you mentioned in a potential deal, especially Gimli’s Battle Axe, Trusted Weapon x3, Mortal Men x4, and the Nazgul cards you mentioned (Stronghold of Minas Morgul, Hatred Stirred, and Flung Into the Fray). Are YOU interested in the foil Shadowfax, by chance? Or anything else on my list?

AP, I’m still looking through your list for a potential Anduril deal. Other than the non-foil Anduril, are there any cards in particular you would want to offer, or should I just try and make the first pitch?

Anyone I left out? Razz

TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm
i am interested in your shadow fax greatest of the mearas foil

Gandalf, Friend of the Shirefolk x tengwar
Gandalf, Leader of Men
Gandalf, Mithrandir x1
The Red Arrow x1*
Hillman Horde x1
Hides x1 tengwar ***
The Witch-king, Lord of Angmar x1 ****
The Witch-king, Lord of the Nazgûl x2
Stronghold of Minas Morgul x1