LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
corvus
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:15 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
I like Coif, the foil Caras site, and please PM me which of your Nazgul are rare. I got a headache Laughing
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Kaiser
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:14 am
cards arrived today, thanks very much for the trade! GP
Have a look at my trade list (incl. lots of 17/18 RF/O foils).
MADG0BLIN
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Joined: 18 May 2007 Posts: 108 Location: The Netherlands, Emmeloord
I have a dark powers strengthen.
Anything on my want list you want to trade it for?

And did your aragorn masterworks arrive already?
My haves and wants:
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:10 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
They’re here! Cool

The latest update is small, but it includes two BIG cards I’ve been waiting on: Anduril, Sword That Was Broken and Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas...both in FOIL form! I will only trade these cards for several other GOOD ones, preferrably including the non-foil version as part of the deal. Thumbs Up

Oh, and there was some interest expressed in Legolas, Of the Woodland Realm a while back by multiple people, but nothing for a little while. If you’re still interested in him, here’s your reminder that he’s there and still on the table...for the right price. Smile
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm
I am interested in the foil Anduril. Check out my haves list through the link in my sig. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Anautikus
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:38 am
I am also interested in that Anduril. If you don’t see anything you want from AP, you can check out my list. Wink

I also have:

Versions of The One Ring NOT named The Ruling Ring!

Gimli’s Battle Axe, Trusted Weapon x3 **

Gandalf, Leader of Men

Mortal Men x4

The Red Arrow (x A LOT)
We Left None Alive

Staff of Saruman, Fallen Istar’s Stave

Stronghold of Minas Morgul
Hatred Stirred
Flung Into the Fray
Last edited by Anautikus on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 am; edited 1 time in totalMy Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
MADG0BLIN
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:40 am
Joined: 18 May 2007 Posts: 108 Location: The Netherlands, Emmeloord
I’m still interested in the legolas. Please check my wants and maybe we can work something out.
My haves and wants:
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 am
Anautikus, I’d really only be interested if the non-foil Anduril was part of the deal. Do you have that to offer?

MADG0BLIN wrote:
I’m still interested in the legolas. Please check my wants and maybe we can work something out.

I’m interested in:

Dark Powers Strengthen
Gandalf, The White Rider (possibly x2)
Glamdring, Orc Beater
Smeagol, Pitiable Guide

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 pm
Hey Dain, what about this:

yours:
Orophin, Silvan Elf
Rumil, Silvan Elf
Elven Guardian x4
G for Grand x4

Mine:
Gandalf, Leader of Men
Staff of Saruman, Fallen Istar’s Stave
Saruman’s Staff
Hatred Stirred x1

If you want to trade your Anduril and Shadowfax, I have the one ring from shadows plus a lot of your other wants, specially wraiths.

LMK what you think of this offer.

Thanks!
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:56 pm
Hatred Stirred isn’t bad, but I’m not desperate for the other three you’ve listed. I have one Gandalf, LoM already, and I don’t really NEED another...that’s listed as more of a bonus, sweetener-type. I also now have one of each version of Saruman’s staff, so those are lower needs as well. I could use them, sure, but there are other cards I’d prefer to get first.

As for Anduril and Shadowfax, I MAY be willing to trade the latter for cards that do not include the non-foil Shadowfax, but any trade for Anduril NEEDS to include the non-foil Anduril, since I really want that card. There’s a slim chance I’d trade the Anduril foil for a bunch of cards NOT including the non-foil, but it would have to be a ridiculously good deal.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum