LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm
That rocks man!

No, I wouldn’t mess with the bugs and typos at all, b/c people other than those on CC play SdA, and anyone trying to play with anyone else would have the game crash.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gillian
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Anybody for game?
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:35 pm
MY Gandy Men/Rainbow Grind vs
HIS Elf Archery/Uruk Hunters

Well...I took a beating, but my Gandy men are tough and he didn’t enforce the rule of 5. I poked him some at 6, and desperate to stay a step ahead of me in the running game he doubled to 7, at which point I unloaded on him. 9 burdens and near exhaustion from Anduin Banks, I moved there with a 9 comp fellowship, with some dudes ready to die, and the game screwed up. Like, I kept getting booted and everything. So, we decided we couldn’t finish.

The question was basically, could I finish him at 8 or 9? Well...with 6 threats, Gothmog and a Morgul Ambusher on a near exhausted fellowship, with Captured by the Ring and Fat One Wants it, I’d say his threat adding stuff was pretty much useless for wounding me, and I was in good position to shoot him up. Plus, I got to reconcile. But I don’t know, and the world will never know. I think I coulda finished him, probably, over the course of 2 sites, especially since 1 comp dying = chain reaction of the rest dying.

Winner: Unknown

The deck takes a lot to click, but once it clicks, max threats and mass archery. Bwahaha.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:45 pm
I think I could have lived through 8, but I’ll bet that I would’ve died at 9. I concede the win to you, as I doubt that I could have hurt your Freeps much. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Game Result
Mythdracon’s Hobbit Choke w/ Gollum + Wraiths
vs
my Rainbow Wounding w/ Ninja Gollum

I played Doorway to Doom for site 2, then dropped Gollum DaD and Treacherous Little Toad, and he wound up with an exhausted Frodo. I moved to 2 and he played a couple Nazzies and Gollum, but I only took a couple of wounds. At site 3 I played DaD again and he transfered Frodo Gamgee to make Frodo a 5 vitality, but I used Gollum in the regroup phase to wound Frodo. The follower came off at the end of the turn, and Frodo was dead. At site 3. Ninja Gollum is awesome. Twisted Evil
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm
Yeah, RB hobbits really need condition removal. I didn’t want to use Gandalf for the deck because it’d mean having to put Gandy cards in there, and risking those nasty ’wound an unbound companion’ events. There are no ways for RB guys to discard conditions except with Smeagol right? Sad
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Seven We Had can be used in a pinch. Thumbs Up
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:48 pm
Ooooo, never seen that card before. Does anyone happen to have copies of it? I guess the problem is that it requires burdens, and RB hobbits relying only on followers and events = a LOT of burdens as it is . O_o
bibfortuna25
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:13 am
Pallando is an easy splash if you want condition removal.
All cards do what they say.
Gillian
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm
Mythdracon wrote:
Yeah, RB hobbits really need condition removal. I didn’t want to use Gandalf for the deck because it’d mean having to put Gandy cards in there, and risking those nasty ’wound an unbound companion’ events. There are no ways for RB guys to discard conditions except with Smeagol right? Sad

As I remember your Hobbits needs much remodeling. Instead of Gandalf, you should splash Smeagol. Ringbound Hobbits are very enduring freepeople, they can survive against almost any shadow..

If someone wants to play, I am available..

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion