LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:59 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
just got a trade offer by this guy, emil kaasbol
he has no refs (still) and seems upset that i want him to send first...
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
I can’t believe he’s still trying. Shocked When will he give up? He will probably stop only when absolutely no one will trade anymore. I bet he’s still getting cards from people here and there.

I find it laughable that he gets upset with people because they want him to send first. He’s annoyed thatt his scam is foiled. Good. I like to hear that he’s annoyed. Thanks for letting us know, josiah_of_rohan! Thumbs Up
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Laughing Ask him why so many scammers are using his address. Maybe they’re giving him a bad name! Shocked Laughing
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:29 pm
I have Emil Kaasbol hotmail address and just tried to ask him if he was trading with you joshua and he said yes and you were sending at the same time. Then when I tried to explain to him that with him having no refs he will have to try and send first until if gets a reputation as some1 who can be trusted and after that he got upset and signed off quickly while I was trying to send him another IM. I believe he is a crook/scammer everyone here should avoid him at all costs unless he finally realizes he needs to send first with no refs. I can give anyone who wants his MSN ID or his email address to them. I have not and will not trade with him myself even if he manages to get 1 million refs expecial since he already tried the samething with me once, and you can just get several free emails and just give yourself the refs with each one. Traders beware of Emil Kassbol.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
here’s the whole email conversation.... i had to censor it to make sure i dont get into trouble for what he said, but you get the idea
i’m blue, he’s red

in order from most recent to oldest

sorry. i meen bleep

what is a fack?

if you dont want to send at same time we can give a fack in this trade!

you have no references?
sorry dude, when i had less then 5 i sent first in every trade...

i want you to go here...
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5424
Thats this topic

no, i dont want to send first. we can send at same time.
my address:
Emil Kaasbøll
7350 buvika
Fjellveien 16
Norway
look familiar?

i have 25 refs at http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
and some at Cobracards.com

would you mind sending first?

no, i dont have some one.

sounds good to me...
do you have any refs?

Faramir’s Bow

Sauron, Dark Lord of Mordor (foil)

Gil-galad, Elven High King (foil)

Radagast, The Brown (foil)

cards i will give you:

Goblin Armory x2

A Promise (foil)

Fat One Wants It (foil)

Shelob, Her Ladyship (foil)

Goblin Backstabber (foil)

Captured by the Ring (foil) x2

thats me trade.
Emil Kaasbøll
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 pm
not sure about the address he did send me his address pretty fast in my potential trade with him but after i found out he had no refs and won’t send first at all and kept making excusses i just tossed everything. As soon as i recieve news of a trade I try to get an ID so I can conversate there IMs, I just feel that is easier and now that everyone is having problems with him I have left him on my MSN list. I personally wouldn’t trade with him/her, but that is for everyone to decide on their own. I hope that nobody gets ripped off by him and if a trade with this person goes through I hope everything turns out alright. But I know for a fact that I tried to trade with them and it just seemed odd to me that they just flat out refused to send first. Good luck to all that decides to trade with them.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:40 am
Gees this guy makes my blood boil the thieving little bleep.

SM did you hear back from GAB when you bad trader submitted this dude?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:57 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
No, GAB hasn’t given me any word yet. I get plenty of rank promotion notifications, but nothing about the bad trader report. Have you heard anything back yourself?

This guy makes my blood boil too! He’s totally in the wrong, but he’s getting angry and swearing at honest people. Although, like I said before, I do get a certain amount of satisfaction at seeing him frustrated. Twisted Evil

I’m glad that you gave him the link to this thread, josiah. I hope that he has read it. Then he can see that we’re on to him!
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:16 am
See? I told u GAB were useless when u report a bad trader. Its like pulling teeth. Ive heard nothing. And its been over a month.

This guy has clearly got several aliases or partners in crime and needs to be stopped.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:16 am
Shieldmaiden wrote:
Although, like I said before, I do get a certain amount of satisfaction at seeing him frustrated. Twisted Evil

You sadistic girl hehehehe Mr. Green
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum