LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Apopatos
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:53 pm
Papara aytes aksizoun perissotero apo tis alles pou sou exw krathsei. Anwmale e anwmale. Akou na mou sygkrinei Ugluk me ton Smeagol foil... eleos! Ante, ama eisai kalo paidi paizei na sou dwsw kanan mumak rider...
To brc kai ta matia sou e? Mhn to pianeis me idrwmena xeria... Etsi kai mou to xalaseis tha sou skisw to soufridi...
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Apopatos
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:15 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Hey Apop id be interested in the ugluks and maybe the riders. I dont need them theyre just V nice cards to get Very Happy

Let me know if you want anything off my list. If its not too crazy ill consider it.

Cheers!

I’m sorry mate, you have very good and tempting stuff (especially from TD Wink ) but I prefer to give them for some good dwarven foils as I said above If I want to complete my collection one day!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Apopatos
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:05 am
Updated!

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Apopatos
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 am
Added the queen Smile

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:39 am
I am interested in Uglúk and the Ring of Doom. What are your wants?
I had to put something here.
Apopatos
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:56 am
I have them at my link in mahasamatman mate!

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:19 am
I have Sting, Elven Long Knife (foil), but that’s it. Neutral
I had to put something here.
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 am
Sorry mate, I’d like some of the Dwarven or Orc cards if I want to complete my collection some day Smile

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:53 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Hiya,

I need to apologise because I didn’t see your post on my thread until yesterday. Embarassed I’m sorry about that. Sad Are you still interested in these cards?

Song of Durin (foil) Uncommon RE
Flurry of Blows (foil) Common MM

Also, I’ve got a few more Dwarven foils, let me know if you would like any of these:

Make Light Of Burdens (foil) Rare MM
A Royal Welcome (foil) Uncommon RE
Search Far And Wide (foil) Common TT
Gimli, Son Of Gloin (foil) 0P12 (I don’t know if you’re interested in promo cards or not)

Also, if your friend still needs those other cards, then I’m happy to trade those, as well. Cards I’m definitely interested in from your list are:

Intimidate (foil) 7C41
Lurtz’s Sword, Mighty Long Sword 15R163

And these are some secondary wants:

Faramir, Dunadan Of Gondor 12R47
Faramir’s Sword 12R48

Of course, I also like the cards you’ve listed at the beginning of this thread. Can we make a deal somehow? If you’re not interested anymore, I understand.
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:11 am
Hey SM, don’t need to apologize to the scattiest people in the world. It has happened to me to not notice even PMs Wink
I’ll ask my friend if he still needs them and I’ll tell you. Even if he doesn’t, for sure we will have some business for your Dwarven foils Smile

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum