LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:05 pm
As usual, read the fine print. Actually, the VERY SMALL fine print (hit quote).

I was just kidding.

Actually, Americans view Canadians as a threat to national security. Heck, the Canadian GOVERNMENT views Canada as a threat to America’s National Security. Read this quote from YOUR OWN spy service.

Canadian Security Intelligence Service Backgrounder Number 8 wrote:
“With the possible exception of the United States, there are more international terrorist organizations active in Canada than anywhere in the world. This situation can be attributed to Canada’s proximity to the United States which currently is the principal target of terrorist groups operating internationally; and to the fact that Canada, a country built upon immigration, represents a microcosm of the world. It is therefore not surprising that the world’s extremist elements are represented here, along with peace-loving citizens. Terrorist groups are present here whose origins lie in regional, ethnic and nationalist conflicts, including the Israeli-Palestinian one, as well as those in Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Northern Ireland, the Punjab, Sri Lanka, Turkey and the former Yugoslavia.”

Oh, BTW, this is the reason Bush is doing what he’s doing, to prevent some whacko extremist jihadist from nuking NYC.

Enough politics. America is the greatest country in the world. That’s that.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:12 pm
NBarden wrote:
Enough politics. America is the greatest country in the world. That’s that.

we all appreciate how wonderfully open-minded you are.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:16 pm
I’ll be open minded on anything EXCEPT patriotism.

Kansas pwns the rest of America, BTW.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:23 pm
NBarden wrote:
I’ll be open minded on anything EXCEPT patriotism.

pshhhh! yeah, tell that to the Wisconsonians!!!

i’m a patriot, but i’ve also been to other countries and realize that they are amazing, as well, and America is pretty screwed up. but she’s still my country.
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 pm
Well...I’ve been quoting saying that an Israeli army with Japaneese technology would be the best in the world but I wouldn’t trade America for anything.

So I’m open-minded and in my biased opinion American pwns.

And BTW, Kansas pwns Wisconsin. Bread’s more important than cheese. Razz
macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:29 pm
NBarden wrote:
Well...I’ve been quoting saying that an Israeli army with Japaneese technology would be the best in the world but I wouldn’t trade America for anything.

So I’m open-minded and in my biased opinion American pwns.

And BTW, Kansas pwns Wisconsin. Bread’s more important than cheese. Razz

Wisconsin is the most hilarious state in the union, and nothing pwns that! lol. and actually, a Jap army with Israeli technology would be better methinks.
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Japanese technology is the most sophisticated in the world. And the Israeli army is pretty behind the times when it comes to technology, but they’re STILL the best in the world. Equip them with cutting edge technology (can you imagine an Israeli pilot in an F-35?) and look out world. Ramp that up to the size of the American army and everyone has BETTER be on our good side, or everyone’s power grid goes down in, what, 5 minutes?

Actually, Japanese aren’t allowed to build military technology, but just about EVERY technological breakthrough in late 20th/early 21st centuries in the world has originated in Japan. If Japan ever built a military, it would be equipped with THE cutting edge technology.
smilly
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:40 pm
Here is the thing that makes me sad about this. When your country was attacked, I was sad and angry as all decent people were but opposition only brings resistance and when I read this or that country is best or worse, I only see that as an invitation to confrontation. I am a Human, male and where my mother gave birth or who my neighbours are or what flag I am supposed to love does not change the fact that I am a human. And so are you. People like G. Bush fear the worst instead of hoping for the best and when you plan for the worst then you should not be surprised if it happens but if you plan for the best, well at least you are trying to make the WORLD a better place, not just protecting your own little mountain of gold (kinda like SMAUG the dragon)

This will be my last post about this but you are all free to discuss.

SM
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:08 pm
NBarden wrote:
I beg to differ seeing as I am from the only state that was an independent nation before a state. Wink
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:17 pm
*groan*

NO! NOT A TEXAN! Nothing has EVER gone right with discussions with Texans. Don’t you dare mention the phrase "nation of Texas" or I swear I’m gonna scream (and spam).

Well...at least you’re not as arrogant as almost all of the other Texans I’ve met. I’ve been rubbed the wrong way by every Texan I’ve met except 1. No kidding. They always brag about the "nation of Texas." I hated my trip to Dallas. I swear I heard "Welcome to the Nation of Texas" at least 100 times. If you think you’re your own country, get out of the U.S. and see how long you last.

Anyway as my pastor so aptly put it (when referring to football) "I root for anyone who beat Texas."

(Ironically, the only one who DIDN’T rub me the wrong way was originally from another state).
Last edited by NBarden on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion