LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:01 pm
Well, he’d have to be in Rivendell the whole time. Only logical answer.

In the FOTR it says, "And he was never seen by one of his kind in the shire again."

He had a good deal, too. Writing music, lounging around with the Elven VIPs, stuffing himself with food...
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Sam-Wise
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Hmm... That sounds like a good answer (especialy the stuffing yourself with food part).
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:51 pm
hobbits...prone to get large in the stomach...peculiarly fond of ale and fine tobacco...

I wonder if any of that stuff called "weed" is actually heroine. It’d be the day to see a hobbit high on ecstasy.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Sam-Wise
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:23 pm
Celebrimbor wrote:
hobbits...prone to get large in the stomach...peculiarly fond of ale and fine tobacco...

I wonder if any of that stuff called "weed" is actually heroine. It’d be the day to see a hobbit high on ecstasy.

That almost sounds like you’re saying that I’m fat. Laughing
(I kind of am)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion