LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:00 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Free Peoples 33
starting fellowship
Frodo, ch
one ring, sawtc
Eomer,3rd marshal
Eowyn, loi

companions
Gimli, skilled defender x2
legolas, greenleaf x3

posessions
Firefoot
swift steed
eomers spear
rohirrim bow
coif
axe of erebor
hand axe
dwarven bracers
ring of fury
hobbit sword

conditions
cliffs of eminmuil
endurance of dwarves x4
proud and able

events
symblmine x2
great day great hour x4
baruk khazad x4

shadow 33
minions
ulaire cantea toto x2
ulaire nelya toto x2
ulaire lemenya toto x2
ulaire attea toto x2
ulaire enquea toto x3
witchking capt of 9 x2

posessions
pale blade sof x2
ring of rancor x2

conditions
sense of obligation
flung into the fray
the ring draws them
black marshal x3

events
keening whail x4
minas morgul answers x2
dark swooping shapows x4

freeps strategy...
the idea is to fight off minions until you can get gimli or legolas out, after that use great day great hour to exsaust a minion then use greenleaf, eowyn, baruk khazad, cliffs of emin muil,or the rihiirim bow to kill the minion off. i would suggest you kill of the bigminions so eomer can kill the rest or most of the rest.

minions strategy...
basic enduring nazgul corruption, get burdens out on the ring bearer, then with the ring draws them you’ll never run out of twighlight so you can play anything you want and add more burdens.
the ring draws them, black marshal, minas morgul answers, keening wail, the witchking, and lemenia all throw wounds onto the nazgul so you can use dark swooping shadows and the minions effects.
due to its small size this deck is good at filtering.

lmk what you think
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
sickleofvalar
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:45 am
You may want to drop Proud and Able and put in a few Lord of Moria to make Great Day, Great Hour really effective. That’s just my suggestion. Another plus for Lord of Moria, is that it isn’t unique.
"What! a furrier, a man that calls rabbits conies, when he doesn't turn their skins into squirrels?"
-Bilbo Baggins on Beorn
Excerpt from "The Hobbit"
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:56 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
the reason i chose proud and able is that i need to conserve space so i can get the cards i need and proud and able makes it easyer to get a higher damage bonus easier. gimli end up as damage+8 he would be the same with 4 lord of moria but that would take up 3 extra slots...
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
michael knight
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:05 pm
Joined: 13 Mar 2006 Posts: 105 Location: Above the Law, Ohio
I also use the ring draws them in my Nazgul corruption, but I use Bent on Discovery as well. It exerts your nazgul and also lets you draw a card. The Ring draws them is really good in this deck. Why don’t you have any Fell Beasts or between nazgul and prey in here?
One Man Can Make A Difference

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded