LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
what does an infinite gandalf deck look like? What is the stratagy?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:25 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Get down to four cards in hand, including Servant of the Secret Fire. Play it and lose initiative. Use Erland, Dale Counselor to get it back. Play it again. When you lose initiative, it triggers A Light in His Mind, and therefore The Shire Countryside. Use AtAR to get more burdens if need be. Voila! All burdens and wounds gone, and all minions at 0 strength!

Starting fellowship:
Gandalf, Bearer of Obligation with The One Ring, the Answer to All Riddles
Erland, Dale Counselor
Any Merry
Any Pippin (use Wearer of Black and Silver, just in case you can’t set up right away)
Smeagol, Poor Creature

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1730
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:32 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh yes that deck... Very Happy
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:40 pm
I’ve made a deck of it, too...it’s sweet to set up. Just play me in Open anytime, and you’ll get a crash course. Twisted Evil
Only downside: if you don’t get the cards you need, Gandalf will keep adding burdens.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:46 pm
yeah. The only reason I play open is noone can set up these wicked combos. otherwise expanded it would be.
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Infi Gandalf is insanely easy to set up. Do you have SDA 3.1? If so, I’ll show you.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Infi Gandalf is insanely easy to set up. Do you have SDA 3.1? If so, I’ll show you.

i know i don’t have shire countryside so I couldn’t make it.
"DáinIronfoot"
Pipeweed
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:58 pm
I have 4 Shire Countryside if you want them Very Happy
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:02 pm
nahh i don’t want to build it what is the fun of winning every game?
"DáinIronfoot"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:08 pm
Who says it would make you win every game? There are numerous ways you could win against infinite Gandalf. You could beat your opponent to site 9, kill off companions during the archery phase, use condition discardal to eliminate The Shire Countryside, Strength of Spirit, and Servant of the Secret Fire. Also, there is the possiblity that those cards will not even come into your opponent’s hand.
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion