LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:34 pm
That’s right, I’m searching for Star Wars CCG (the ones made by Decipher) cards. I’ll trade LOTR TCG or Pirates CSG for them.

Anybody got any for trade?

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:49 pm
I have complete sets of this if you are interested let me know and I can send you the sets I have for trade

Thanks,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Hmm, that sounds cool. Do you have any that aren’t part of complete sets?

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:02 pm
A bunch of commons/uncommons from Unlimited Premiere (White Bordered) a few rares from that set. Commons and uncommons from Jabba’s Palace Limited (Black Bordered) and some rares from that set and commons and uncommons from Cloud City Limited and some rares from that set as well. If you want to know the sets I have I will list them as well.

Thanks and Let me Know,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:31 am
I still have some of the main characters and the odd other rare, ill have to dig them out from my parents house when i next see them and ill let you know.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 am
I have a starter deck box full of rares still. I have a lot of the main chars like obi wan commander luke general solo, etc... plus death star executor etc.. Most are black bordered and most are in good nick. Some are worn around the edges slightly. You wanna know the full list AC?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:58 pm
Hmm... a list of the rares could be cool. I’m not super interested right now, since I just did like a 50-card trade with NappyKorn, but there are some nice cards I might still want.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum