LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
daniel_ferraresso
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Fellows,

Finally I complete my foil collection!!! You don´t imagine how beautiful is all the cards together, but I´ll never make it without help. Applause Applause
I would like to thank all who support me to make this dream come true. There are some traders who help me a lot: Leo Kula, you always help me and I´ll never forget!,
Vebu, gil-estel, Colin McAvoy, Jonathan Burdulis, Debbie Roche, Andrew Moore, Steve Millington and Isabelle thanks for the cards, but there is a guy who gives at least 50% of my collection, Radu Pitis, this collection belongs to you too!!!

Homage Homage Homage

Sincerely,

Daniel Ferraresso
OneFathom
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 am
Hey Daniel, this is Colin McAvoy. Congrats man on completing the collection. What sets did you complete? FotR to Mount Doom? I remember I was only able to contribute a couple of cards to your collection, but I agree with you, Radu has helped me considerably as well in my pursuit of particular foils. Congratulations once again, that is quite an accomplishment in the world of LOTR-TCG.
gil-estel
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:10 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Embarassed wow...being mentioned in this whole list! Thanks and congrats on the achievement! I wish I had them all foil, but I find it har enough to complete my Mines of Moria collection foil.....maybe some day I will try to complete other sets too!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:23 am
OneFathom wrote:
Hey Daniel, this is Colin McAvoy.

Youre cmattack? No way! Never knew that, ive traded with you a few times and never knew you were OneFathom. That explains the love of foils!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
LeoKula
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:04 am
Hey danny! Thanks a lot for mentioning me mate, my decks would NEVER be complete if it wasn’t for you too and our massive trades, so I guess we’re even!

I thought it would take longer for you to complete your foil collection, it was kind of a dream really, seemed like something impossible to accomplish but now it’s here!

Congratulations once again and let’s keep the game alive in Brazil!!
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
veBu
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 am
Congraz for completing ur foil collection mate and welcome back to the wonderful world of LotR trading from your lil "vacation" Smile
veBu's LotR & Vs. System Trade Lists - CC References

Untamed Karhu - strongest in its breed.
Open when it's frosty cold and enjoy the full taste.
Karhu is a full-bodied beer. Cheers
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:06 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
What’s next? A foil SET of all cards except Rings, so you can have foil decks? Laughing
Congratulations, nice to know such achievment happened in Brasil (I refuse to spell it with a "z", sorry)!
I don't like YOU.
LeoKula
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:24 am
Felipe Musco wrote:
I refuse to spell it with a "z", sorry

Wow! I’m impressed! Applause That’s gotta be something to be proud of, isn’t it? Wink

I always love your lines, you know, specially the ones that do not fit the topic and the ones nobody asked you about like this one! Very Happy thanks for the contribution FM Wink Thumbs Up
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:33 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
As long as my main post is on topic, I can post whatever I want after it as long as it’s not offensive, so deal with it and stop being... well, you.
I don't like YOU.
daniel_ferraresso
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:43 am
Felipe Musco wrote:
What’s next? A foil SET of all cards except Rings, so you can have foil decks? Laughing )

It´s a good question, I really don´t know what do, I have so many cards trade, but I looking for a good deck to build, I have some deck in my home, I wish to biuld a new warg deck, seems to be as killing Machine !!! Twisted Evil
As you know Felipe, we don´t have RoS and T&D in Brazil.
Answer your question: I have some cards to foil deck, but I have only a freepeople and a shadow foil. A Nazgûl Twilight and a open Chocke Hobbits.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum