LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am
Hi everybody im looking for some help. I used to get my starting fellowship in foil for every deck i have. I might be selling them as i look to replace them with ordinary rares.

Can anyone give me an indication what they think these are worth , and also if youre interested in them.

FOILS

Arwen Queens of Elves and Men
Eomer 3rd Marshall of the Riddermark
Sam Great Elf Warrior
Gandalf Leader of Men
Faramir Captain of Gondor x2
Denethor Lord of Minas Tirith
Arwen Fair Elf Maiden
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
corvus
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:40 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Arwen Queens of Elves and Men 7$
Eomer 3rd Marshall of the Riddermark 5$
Sam Great Elf Warrior 6$
Gandalf Leader of Men 6$
Faramir Captain of Gondor 4$
Denethor Lord of Minas Tirith 5$
Arwen Fair Elf Maiden 7$

All of these are great cards, and the prices i give them are only according to my opinion, taking into consideration that some are non-standard legal and LOTR is half-way dead.

I have most of them (99% all) in singles and i am willing to cross trade/buy them. At least Eomer TMOR for sure, you know my special love for Eomers, and especially TMOR!!! Very Happy And I’d love to get a Faramir too, after all, IT IS the first rare i ever got in a trade, and built a deck around it, isn’t it a shame i don’t have the foil one? Wink
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 pm
Ahhh sorry dude i was hoping for more. Ill probably keep them then if theyre not worth as much as i thought.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
OneFathom
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 pm
corvus wrote:
Arwen Queens of Elves and Men 7$
Eomer 3rd Marshall of the Riddermark 5$
Sam Great Elf Warrior 6$
Gandalf Leader of Men 6$
Faramir Captain of Gondor 4$
Denethor Lord of Minas Tirith 5$
Arwen Fair Elf Maiden 7$

All of these are great cards, and the prices i give them are only according to my opinion, taking into consideration that some are non-standard legal and LOTR is half-way dead.

I have most of them (99% all) in singles and i am willing to cross trade/buy them. At least Eomer TMOR for sure, you know my special love for Eomers, and especially TMOR!!! Very Happy And I’d love to get a Faramir too, after all, IT IS the first rare i ever got in a trade, and built a deck around it, isn’t it a shame i don’t have the foil one? Wink

Corvus is certainly on the right track. Typically Arwen foils go for more than the others, but not a whole lot more. Just a couple years ago these cards, I think it was safe to say, were probably worth double what they are now. If you’re willing to sell them, a bulk deal probably wouldn’t get you more than what they’re worth individually. Honestly, I’d say hold onto them. They are some of the most sought after rare foil companions. But if you’re looking to make some $, then try selling them. The buyers are out there, myself included.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum