LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:54 pm
Great stuff guys. We have now all the votes required, so I’ll announce the winners of the last round:

1) Anvar (#6)
2) LeoKula (#10)
3) AnxiousChieftain (#11)

GP to them, and now we move onto our first Free Peoples cards:

Yes, we’re starting Free Peoples with a storm - 2 cards per entry this round. Shocked But I certainly have faith in you! Cool

As our first characters as well, here is a restatement of the rules (with special additions to this round underlined).

BOTH cards should:

1) Have the same title (with a (V) attached to the end)
2) Have the same twilight cost, culture, type and sub-type
3) Have whatever attributes you think appropriate though bearing in mind the fact that these companions have to cost 1 and be non-unique, so be careful about balance
4) Have a different text, maybe similar, but could also be on completely different lines
5) Have a lore which you want, it’s really up to you - you can keep the same lore or put in your own, it doesn’t really matter.
6) Be a small horizontal cycle, ie. I want you to use the same basic ideas in both cards (how you interpret that statement is entirely up to you! Razz)

We’ll be doing some more mini-cycles later, but this is the last double round for a while.

So, just a note on format, your cards should look something like this:

1 Dwarf Guard (V) Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Str: X
Vit: Y
Sig/Res: Z
Text.
Lore.
1 V 7

1 Lorien Elf (V) Elven
Companion • Elf
Str: X
Vit: Y
Sig/Res: Z
Text.
Lore.
1 V 53

I think that’s about it.

Deadline is Sunday 2nd March, but get your entries in before Saturday evening (my time) or I’ll be sending you a PM. Mr. Green

Good luck! Homage

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I shall to my best to squeeze past the deadline Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:29 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
ha-HA!

Revamping Dwarf Guard/Lorien Elf!

This is gonna be fun! Very Happy
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 am
Entries in. That was tougher than last round, you have less scope for creativity due to the cost and type of card.

Fingers crossed.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 am
Looking at my schedule, I think the deadline will be better as Sunday 2nd.

Still, I’ve only received 3 entries and if I don’t receive them by Saturday night, you’ll get a PM from me.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Cards sent
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I will miss the deadline then. I am gone almost all of the rest of today, and ditto tomorrow. I could maybe squeeze them in saturday...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:17 pm
I’m not sure I understand, SoP. I extended the deadline from Saturday to Sunday. How did you think you weren’t going to miss the deadline, but now think you will? Very Happy

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 am
I misread it. I should be fine then.
"DáinIronfoot"
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 am
I have a load of entries now, but still waiting on a few more:

DI
EL
CG

Get them in today, guys!

I won’t have time to post them until Monday morning (my time), so you’ve still got time.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards