LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 am
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 am
Names are now up for the last round, thanks everybody.

The winners from that round were:

1) NK (#1)
2) Anvar (#6)
3) DI (#4)

So 2 Sarumans and 1 Sting.

GP to them as we move onto the next round.

This time there’s only 1 card, but we have a little twist when designing this card as you’ll see in the rules below.

May I also suggest that this is the perfect time for those who have dropped out over this contest or missed the last round to re-enter if they’d like as the last four rounds are going to be in some measure inter-linked.

So, our card this week is:

When you make him he should (and watch out for the parameters this round):

1) Have the same title (with a (V) attached to the end)
2) Have the same twilight cost and culture *HOWEVER, the card you make MUST be a follower. I repeat, this card should not be an ally but a follower
3) Have whatever attributes or attribute modifiers you think appropriate
4) Have a different text, maybe similar, but could also be on completely different lines; there is no restriction on strategy for this round, so he could work for hobbit hospital or any other Shire tactic you care to name, or even Dwarven or Elven or whatever else you feel appropriate
5) Have a lore which you want, it’s really up to you - you can keep the same lore or put in your own, it doesn’t really matter.

So, your card will look a bit like this:

2Bilbo, Retired Adventurer (V) Shire
Follower
Str: +X
Vit: +Y
Res: +Z
Text.
Lore.
1 V 284

So, that’s the deal for this round. Also, bear in mind that next round, we will be making some cards to possibly work with the follower you make now... Wink

Deadline will be Wednesday 9th April.

Good luck! Cool

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NappyKorn
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:31 am
DC sent
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 am
DC away!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
carp...I have to get it in tomorrow Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 pm
I’d really like to get this out the way by the end of tomorrow, so PMs are incoming to those who have yet to submit (including many of the usual culprits):

NB
SoP
LK
CG
DI

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:35 am
So, the time has now come to see the cards for this round. A range of different approaches for a range of different cultures, and I hope you’ll agree that this is quite an interesting round.

Vote for your favourite 3 in order as per usual (and there’s also a new contestant hidden within the regular suspects: micah247).

Deadline is going to be Wednesday 16th.

Follower
Str: +1
Vit: +1
Aid - Discard a Shire card from hand.
Each time you transfer Bilbo to a Hobbit, you may remove from the game 3 Shire cards in your discard pile to remove a burden.
"’...I don’t suppose I have the strength or luck left to deal with the Ring. It has grown, and I have not.’"
1 V 284

Follower
Res: +1
Aid – 2
To play spot a Shire companion.
Each time you transfer this to a Dwarven companion, you may draw a card.
Each time you transfer this to an Elven companion you may heal a companion.
Each time you transfer this to a Gandalf companion you may reinforce a Free Peoples token.
"...You will keep an eye on Frodo, won’t you?"
1 V 284

Follower
Res: +2
Aid - add 2 burdens.
Skirmish: Discard a Shire tale to make bearer strength +1.
Skirmish: Discard a Dwarven tale to make bearer damage +1.
Regroup: Transfer Bilbo to your support area and discard an Elven tale to reconcile your hand.
"There he wandered long in a dream of music that turned into running water, and then suddenly a voice. It seemed to be the voice of Bilbo chanting verses."
1 V 284

Follower
Str: +2
Aid – Add a burden.
Each time you transfer this follower to a Hobbit, you may discard a card from hand to play a Shire possession or a Shire tale from your draw deck.
“‘I have written some more of my book. And, of course, I make up a few songs. They sing them occasionally: just to please me, I think; for, of course, they aren’t really good enough for Rivendell.’”
1 V 284

Follower
Res: +2
Aid - Add a burden.
To play spot 2 Hobbits.
Each time you transfer this to a fellowship companion, you may play the fellowship’s next site.
Maneuever: Exert bearer to replace the current site with a site from your adventure deck.
"I want to see mountains again Gandalf, mountains!"
1 V 284

Follower
Aid - Add a burden.
Each time you transfer Bilbo to a companion, you may reinforce a Free Peoples culture token.
Skirmish:If bearer is assigned to a skirmish, remove Bilbo from the game to play a possession or artifact on bearer from your discard pile or draw deck.
"’I do believe that Mad Baggins is off again!’"
1 V 284

Follower
Aid- add a burden.
Response: If bearer wins a skirmish, transfer Bilbo to your support area to make each Hobbit strength +2 until the start of the regroup phase.
His days of active venturing were officially come to a halt.
1 V 284

Follower
Aid – Discard a tale.
Each time Bilbo is transferred to a companion, you may make that companion strength +1 until the regroup phase for each of the following cultures you can spot: Elven, Dwarven, Shire.
’”...I don’t suppose I have the strength or luck left to deal with the Ring. It has grown, and I have not."’
1 V 284

Follower
Aid - add a burden.
Each time you transfer Bilbo to Elrond, you make take an Elven or Shire event into hand from your discard pile.
"’...I don’t suppose I have the strength or luck left to deal with the Ring. It has grown, and I have not.’"
1 V 284

Follower
Aid – Add a burden.
Each time you transfer Bilbo to a Shire companion, you may shuffle a Shire card from your discard pile into your draw deck (or take a Shire tale into hand from your discard pile).
“‘I was very comfortable here, and getting on with my book. If you want to know, I am just writing an ending for it. I had thought of putting: ‘and he lived happily ever afterwards to the end of his days.’’”
1 V 284

Follower
Aid – 2.
To play, spot 2 Dwarven companions (or Gandalf).
Each time Bilbo transfers to a companion, you may heal a Dwarf.
’”If you’re referring to the incident with the Dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.’”
1 V 284

Follower
Aid - add a burden.
Each time Bilbo is transferred to a non-Shire character, add 2 burdens.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to heal Frodo or Sam.
1 V 284
Last edited by Thranduil on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 am
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:59 am
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
LeoKula
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 am
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards