LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:30 am
Am I missing something here?
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Eh? Wow...ehm...hm... Confused The only thing I can see is that it’s been PSA graded, but why he would have an old common card graded is beyond me. Perhaps the seller thinks that this is a hard to find card. If that is the case, then he is seriously mistaken, unless I’m missing something too.
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
OneFathom
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:25 am
Ridiculous! Either the seller knows nothing about the game or is just trying to lure somebody dumb enough to buy it. I think I might just have to "ask this seller a question" ...
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:28 am
Ebay is blocked at my work can someone tell me what it is?

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
OneFathom
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:34 am
Lemon:

What the guy is doing is trying to sell the common Grima from TT for $15. The "schtick" is he’s gotten the card professionally graded at a PSA 10. So the card is literally in perfect condition. The thing is the card’s a common, non-foil, and one of the poorest versions of Grima. No-one in their right mind would/should ever by that card. Ridiculous!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:44 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
now if it was a foil... Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm
But wait, there’s more!

Seems like commons and rares are priced about the same (i.e. exorbitantly) so maybe they just don’t know? But having gone through the trouble of getting them graded, I doubt they’ll lower their prices after all’s said and done.
Last edited by Elessar's Socks on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 pm
That reminds me of someone on Mahasamatman that wanted $4 total for two cards, a FE common and uncommon (non-foils). It puzzled me as to how they have over 200 feedback... Think
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:10 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Maybe he is willing to by some as mint condition cards as his from me for like 5 dollars.....He can sell them with profit Mr. Green Seems I have like 5000 spare commons...imagine the profit I would make...maybe I would find my break even point....maybe Laughing
My trading list
My main wants
My refs

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion