LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:19 pm
NappyKorn wrote:
Well I have finally decided to give up on trading for my last 3 Bloodlines starter deck cards to finish my set. Instead of just buying both starter decks for $14 I just decided to buy a Starter Deck box for $12 more. If anyone needs any of the starter deck cards let me know and I might consider a trade or whatnot. Maybe I will pull a few good rares from the decks, if not no big deal since my set will be complete Thumbs Up. Off to find some T&D rares now to completely finish my non-foil LOtR collection. Anyone have any for sale or trade? If so let me know what you have.

once you complete your set what you gonna do then? the game is kinda dead..
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:28 pm
I guess look for cards for some decks or work on what foils I can get ahold of and perhaps the promos (which I may have ready anyway) Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:12 pm
I’m just worried once people finish their collections they might not have any reason to stay. Sad Run from NK, little Orkish Scout! Laughing
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:21 pm
Elessar’s Socks wrote:
I’m just worried once people finish their collections they might not have any reason to stay. Sad Run from NK, little Orkish Scout! Laughing

LOL, I will stay around even after the sets are complete Thumbs Up. I will stay busy for the rest of my life hunting down the foils and promos. Not to mention I already got a trade going for the Orkish Scout Very Happy . So sets 1-17 are complete (pending the last common/uncommon from NB). I still need T&D rares, Promos, Foils, and the Tengwars. I will be making a new thread for my search for the Tengwars since they are obviously the easiest to obtain.

If anyone has Tengwars for trade PM me a list and/or a possible trade offer.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:55 pm
Ach. I said I’m pretty sure I have Halfling Leaf and Pippin...if I don’t, will let you know.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:51 pm
NBarden wrote:
Ach. I said I’m pretty sure I have Halfling Leaf and Pippin...if I don’t, will let you know.

I don’t need Pippin, ItBoH nor do I need Halfling Leaf. I just need Hornblower Leaf. HORNBLOWER LEAF!!!!!!!!!
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum