LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Sam-Wise
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm
What would be your favorite card?
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
Hehe, I think the Lurtz from the first set. Back then he owned..... also he was my first card. Wink Linky to Lurtzy
Last edited by MR. Lurtzy on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:22 pm
durin III nuff said
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
This one, of course: (Link to Kralik’s Card Database)
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Goblin Backstabber. I mean, from a playability standpoint. He is AWESOME for finishing off pesky comps. It really throws the FP into a pickle when four of these come out with 12 other minions. Twisted Evil

"I got PATHS, but 3 other comps die!"

Ferny, SSF would have to be next. Seriously, AD can testify to his disastrous use when splashed into a DDotR deck. Twisted Evil The new Ferny pwns also, I finally got a couple copies! Homage
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Sam-Wise
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:28 pm
I don’t really have a favorite card, but I have to say that one of my favorites has to be Sam (Proper Poet). Hence "Sam-Wise".
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Got it down to top three. Wink

Not Easily Avoided: It grabs from the draw deck and doesn’t even require spotting a minion to use. Take as many Gollum cards as the twilight pool allows, whether it’s to set up quickly or grab a couple YaLaaT. Then there’s the second ability of pumping and cycling. And again it goes the extra mile by boosting Shelob, too! One of the finest Gollum cards to come as of late.

Gollum, Threatening Guide: The counterpart to Stinker, and the only two versions I use in my Ninja Gollum deck (barring DaD builds). He’s especially good with Not This Time! to squeeze out an extra wound in the fierce skirmish, and then another threat pops up for use next turn.

Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman: He probably deserves the assassin moniker alongside Cantea. This guy is nasty against mono-culture fellowships. Remember 4-strength Ferny hunting down Frodo? Now there’s a 9-strength fierce with all manners of pumps and BB/BT to boot. Besides that, it’s always fun to poke alternate Ring-bearers and trigger their drawbacks--take that, Isildur! I’ve taken to running the full playset in my general beatdown deck.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 pm
I’d say Bill Ferny AoS. He wreaks havoc against ARBs. Twisted Evil
I had to put something here.
LeoKula
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:05 pm
the one and only... Círdan Homage
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 am
Orc Artisan. Pivotal character in my beloved spear bomb swarm deck.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion