LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:15 am
Cheers

Now I can find out what cards do! Very Happy

Thanks for all your work, Kralik! GP

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:55 am
ok just reliezed I need to install something for it to work Shocked . Man I can be an idiot. Time to try this again now that it was installed.

Aragorn, Strider
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 am
It worked now Embarassed . Anyway I believe you said if you found a few that did work to let you know. I found 2 I believe or maybe I just have them spelled incorrectly who knows. They are"

Faramir’s Bow (original from The Two Towers)
Faramir’s Sword (Black Rider)

Well crap nevermind they are workong here, but didn’t show up like that on my trade post Rolling Eyes
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Kralik
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:10 am
NP Nappy! I tried to get ahold of Cobra and offer to send him links so he could hard-code it in, but no response. So I made my own. Smile
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:15 am
Kralik wrote:
NP Nappy! I tried to get ahold of Cobra and offer to send him links so he could hard-code it in, but no response. So I made my own. Smile

GP for the trying to get Conor to update and for getting this program done and working it will make things so much easier. I will no longer have to type the rarity and set for people when I trade with them. You are the man Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Kralik
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:18 am
NappyKorn wrote:
Faramir’s Bow (original from The Two Towers)
Faramir’s Sword (Black Rider)

Meh, I thought I fixed that apostrophe bug. Rolling Eyes I’ll look into it.

EDIT: OK, now it’s really fixed. I’ll upload a new version probably later today... still working out a few kinks with my hosting.
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:45 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yet another of many well-deserved GPs for you, my friend. I LOVE that site!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Alrighty... finally got around to downloading the program....

Let’s try this thing out:

Erkenbrand’s Shield

Sweet! And it even works in just plain text editors!

I love this thing! GP to you for the autolink, the site...
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Kralik
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:58 am
Now announcing... Version "Cinco"!

Changes:
--Fixed the apostrophe bug once and for all!
--Fixed Trust Me as You Once Did so that it doesn’t appear as "Trust Me as You Once Did"
--Added an option to the right-click tray menu to Link (in case you don’t like keyboard shortcuts)

Planned Changes:
--Will add links for common LotR abbreviations, such as ToTo, RoD, WoBaS, etc. I’ll work off of the sticky and then go from there if anyone has any suggestions.

Enjoy!
Kralik
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:35 pm
Could a few of you give me some feedback?

I can fairly easily add functionality so that abbreviations such as WoBaS are linked to the appropriate card. As it is, though, my program would end up replacing WoBaS with the full text, Pippin, Wearer of Black and Silver. Is that desirable, or would you prefer for it to leave abbreviations as-is? On the one hand, expanding the abbreviations would be helpful for newbies reading the forums, but on the other hand, it’s fun to keep the LotR jargon intact. What do you think?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion