LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
82%
  [ 14 ]  82%

11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:47 pm
oh, did you give the article a one because it was too long for you? awww poor baby do your eyes hurt? come on, honestly... you didnt like it so much? i would be so mad if someone gave my article a 1 and didn’t even read it first... (you know now that if you EVER submit an article, your pretty much screwed, right?)

okay, maybe thats a bit harsh, but still. if you could only tell us why!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:07 pm
PeterPot wrote:
I ant like it so much so i gave 1

Gee, that helps me lots. Please, when giving a rating lower than 4 (or even 5), give an explanation. Giving a 1 without explanation is crazy.

Anyways, judging by your last post, things that are longer than a paragraph are too long for you so you’re not going to read them. I don’t think you should even be allowed to vote if this is the way you handle voting.

Thanks FM and EL for the responses. I hope Cobra can delete his vote... it’s messing up my rating. Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:42 pm
yes, i second that! now, if he could give an honest REASON for giving you a 1...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I can give you a simple one: JEALOUSY!
I mean, how many of us can actually write an article as good as AC’s? Also, this guy can’t even spell things so they make sense! (ok, I make some typos now and then, I AM brazilian, not a native speaker, after all, but still...)
How is he EVER gonna write an Article good enough to compete with some of the stuff you guys have here? Just by bombarding other peoples grades, that’s how!
Sorry, was this too long?
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 pm
LOL good one, musco! but true. actually, just about anyone could write a better article than me if they tried. but AC? hah! his are like: Neutral Smile Very Happy Shocked Razz Twisted Evil Applause Homage

EDIT: you’re most definately welcome, felipe!
Last edited by elf lvr on Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 pm
Oh, btw, I never got to thank you for your compliment to my MTG article! Thanks a lot! Very Happy
I don't like YOU.
PeterPot
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:20 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
the one problem with the article is theres a lot of stuff in there that dosnt belong in there. and I dont like the subject.
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:26 pm
what doesn’t belong in there? hmm? i dont see anything... and you don’t like the subject? dude, im about to pull a tOO on you, man...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:31 pm
(I hope you actually READ this post, since it has some good info for you...)
Still not helping. The title is: The Gandalf Splash. In case you don’t get it, "splash" means using another companion/culture in a deck that was not the original intention. Then, the articles explain WHY splashing Gandalf: because he can do lots of stuff. Following that, he shows all versions of Gandalf, discussing strengths and weaknesses on each of them. THEN, the article talks about SPECIFIF stuff he can do. For instance, it says: he can remove burdens. Then, AC shows all the Gandalf cards that remove burdens, and which should be used in each type of deck.
Now, WHAT DIDN’T BELONG HERE?
PS: Articles are rated like this:
-Was THE IDEA good?
-Was it original?
-Was it well written?
-Was the subject interesting and relevant?
-Did you learn something fomr the article?
-Did it cover strategy nicely?
-Did you like it?
So, you see, in SEVEN questions, your answer is "no" to ONE of them. How does THAT justifies a ONE?!? AT LEAST a 3...
Even if you didn’t like the idea and the article, it was STILL original, well written, covered strategy, and was BOTH relevant AND instructive! I’ve played about 18 LotR tournaments, and won 17 of them, and I STILL learned A LOT of things from it. From the Grimbeorn deck you posted, I’d say you still have A LOT to learn from it...
Well, I’m dropping this subject now, I sincerely don’t care for your reviews from now on, unless you change your atitude... Sad, ’cause I actually thought of you as a nice new member when I started reading your posts, but you don’t take criticism (you simply turn defensive and is harsh, like your comment on the guys reviews about your DCs), and simply bomb other guys for no reason... Shame on you... Shame on you
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Pull a tOO... Laughing Good one, elf lvr! Homage
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest