LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Hazael
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:40 pm
    What did you use?
    What did he use?

Eh? Did you win? Eh?
Hazael
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:05 pm
1. Bigboy vs. Hazael
His Mounted Rohan/Uruk-Hai Archery vs.
my Gondor Wraith/Dunland.
Very close game. Neither one of us moved more than once at any site.
I needed to use the game text of citadel of minas tirith x2.
WIN Very Happy ...beat him to site 9

2. Bigboy vs. Hazael -rematch
His Mounted Rohan/Uruk-Hai Archery vs.
my Gondor Wraith/Enduring Southron
This game was even closer. Neither one of us moved more than once at any site. citadel of minas tirith saved me again.
WIN Very Happy ...beat him to site 9

3. Lilboy vs. Hazael
His Elven Archery/Moria Swarm vs.
my Gondor Wraith/Enduring Southron.
This was a tough one. I kept him exhausted the whole game, and he got me really thinking about not moving during the regroup phase or getting swarmed. I held off 10 minions with 6 companions at site 8, and doubled moved to site 9. That’s when I was swarmed even harder.
LOSE Sad ...swarmed
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
bobtheorc
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:26 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
1. sickofpalantirs, bobtheorc, and another player.
sick’s Hobbits and Enduring Nazgul vs. my Rohan and Swarm Uruks vs other player Gondor wraith and Moria.

My Rohan set up fast and was in the lead. sick drew 2 Sudden Fury and also had Sam, Great Elf Warrior at 15 strength.
I made it to site 9 with 7 burdens on my Frodo, Resolute Hobbit from Ulaire Enquea, Thrall of the One and Keening Wail.
He then corrupted me on site nine with another Enquea, Thrall of the One, Keening wail and Dark Swooping Shadow. That stunk Twisted Evil
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:01 pm
Hmmm... let’s see:

Type: Multiplayer Game
Format: Expanded
Players: Myself, and 2 of my Brothers
Decks: Brother #1 had a Knights / Corsairs deck. Brother #2 had an Elven Events / Uruk Trackers deck. My deck was a new wounding deck I made, that used Gimli Ring-Bearer, Legolas, Eowyn, Smeagol, and Aragorn. The Shadow side was Orc Swarm.
Result: My Free Peoples took several sites to set up, but once it was set up it was nearly invincible. I could kill every minion very easily, and I didn’t add any extra twilight each site. My Orcs killed off Brother #1, and then my Free Peoples ran in for the WIN!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:49 pm
tOO (Pure Ent-Gandalf/Uruk Swarm) v. Lilboy (Elves/Whatever he uses?)
Waited with my Shadow till site 7, and swarmed and killed in one fell swoop.
He hardly touched my fellowship, gave me like 2 wounds.

tOO’s Entish Pincussion/ Uruk Swarm deck win/loss record: 8-0 Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:39 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
bobtheorc wrote:
1. sickofpalantirs, bobtheorc, and another player.
sick’s Hobbits and Enduring Nazgul vs. my Rohan and Swarm Uruks vs other player Gondor wraith and Moria.

My Rohan set up fast and was in the lead. sick drew 2 Sudden Fury and also had Sam, Great Elf Warrior at 15 strength.
I made it to site 9 with 7 burdens on my Frodo, Resolute Hobbit from Ulaire Enquea, Thrall of the One and Keening Wail.
He then corrupted me on site nine with another Enquea, Thrall of the One, Keening wail and Dark Swooping Shadow. That stunk Twisted Evil

no it rocked and you didn’t say who won I did. also please call me SoP for short

bob’s gondor/uruk-hai,SoP’s gondorwraith/orc another player’s ranger/dunland

my freeps refused to set up the other players had 9 companions out by site 4 but lost 5 of them by site 8 bob’s freeps couldn’t be stopped he won and convinced me to make my orc a corp deck

SoP’s Hobbits and Enduring Nazgul vs. other players rohan/ uruk-hai

I learned I hate 2 player games. I won though other players deck set up freeps wise he refused to move again against pitiful minion charges and I beat him to site 9
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Fri May 05, 2006 7:30 am; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
well it is pretty sad here. Crying or Very sad my friend and brother really seam to like the 20 card LotR but not the real thing. Sad that might change soon.

but...

i played Gondor Fortifications / Southron Archers Revised
against Elves of some sort/ Isengard Uruks
and Gondor every thing / minion mix

i won!

Legolas discarded all my fortifications, but i managed to beat him any way. Wink
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:31 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ingold55 wrote:
well it is pretty sad here. Crying or Very sad my friend and brother really seam to like the 20 card LotR but not the real thing. Sad that might change soon.

:

that is sad I shall cry now Sad Sad Sad Sad WAH
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:44 pm
I used Gondor rangers with Uruk-hai hunters. I used Ithilien Blade and Aragorn’s Bow to kill off just about every minion he played, then I played 5 minions at site 5 to kill off his fellowship.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:19 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Ithilien Blade? Hunters?

Is this the Online LOTR, then?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion