LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

30%
  [ 3 ]  30%

30%
  [ 3 ]  30%

40%
  [ 4 ]  40%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
sperzdechly
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:56 pm
You can’t play Frodo ring bearer in your fellowship when you have different ring bearer with The One Ring. If Sam is you ring bearer you can play only Frodo, Frenized Fighter. Consider playing Bilbo, ARB - he’s cool.
donimator
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:31 pm
Some good points and nice additions to your original article. A great work in progress. Hobbits have always been fun to play and their abilities have not diminshed in Hunters. Timing and adapting to your opponent is key to playing Hobbits effectively and you have fleshed out a deck that is varied enough to handle a lot of different shadow sides (or at least survive long enough for your shadow to get the kill!)
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"
fingolfin
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Ok I challenge some one else to write an article on the point of hobbits because I missed out on a few key points so show me how hobbits can be the best culture.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Cobra
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:23 pm
Nice suggestions overall. Your decklist bugs me a little though...

fingolfin wrote:
This deck revolves around making the newer cards more effective, and is not focusing on a specific thing, which sort of makes everything blurry. So if this deck was focused, it would kill.

So, why give us a mediocre decklist? Give us that focused, killer decklist instead! Mr. Green Sure, it would require more effort, maybe some playtesting, maybe even more than one decklist if you feel like different cards are pulling you in different directions -- but that sort of depth is what separates the winning articles from the rest.

3 from me. Keep on writing!
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:28 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
fingolfin wrote:
Ok I challenge some one else to write an article on the point of hobbits because I missed out on a few key points so show me how hobbits can be the best culture.

i could write about my hobbit deck and why it si good but i don’t think that would make a good strategy article would it?

I will give you a 4 because at least you put some effort into this article.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:18 pm
I try to keep hobbits to a min.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:39 pm
Gagnut wrote:
I try to keep hobbits to a min.

Same here.
I had to put something here.
fingolfin
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:36 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Cobra wrote:
Nice suggestions overall. Your decklist bugs me a little though...

fingolfin wrote:
This deck revolves around making the newer cards more effective, and is not focusing on a specific thing, which sort of makes everything blurry. So if this deck was focused, it would kill.

So, why give us a mediocre decklist? Give us that focused, killer decklist instead! Mr. Green Sure, it would require more effort, maybe some playtesting, maybe even more than one decklist if you feel like different cards are pulling you in different directions -- but that sort of depth is what separates the winning articles,from the rest.

3 from me. Keep on writing!

Danke for your vote, I will try that as my next stratagy artical next chance I get.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:08 pm
This article is solid, even though I don’t use Shire cards. I give it a 4.
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i like hobbits so powerful. Homage
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest