LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Radagast Deceived Regroup  (Read 2421 times)

March 05, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
Read 2421 times

Dictionary

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Duplicitous Deckbuilder
Radagast Deceived Regroup
« on: March 05, 2016, 05:54:16 PM »
What happens when a deceived wizard is triggered during the regroup phase?

Played a Gemp game recently where the Free Peoples player used Moment of Respite to heal Gandalf "At the start of the Regroup Phase" which triggers Radagast Deceived, who remains a minion until "The start of the regroup phase". On Gemp, this meant the condition remained an inactive minion for the whole of my turn, and would have presumably participated in skirmishes on my opponent's next turn, had it not been discarded in the maneuver phase.

In the rulebook however, it says (About the Free Peoples player): "Reconcile your hand (just as the Shadow players did above). Then the Shadow players discard all minions in play (and cards borne by them), and your turn ends."

Shouldn't this mean that Radagast Deceived is discarded at the end of the turn like other minions? Also, would being triggered at the start of the Regroup phase not cause him to immediately return to the support area?
Visit LOTR TCG wiki for strategy articles and extra card details, contributed by various community members. All set 1 cards finished.

March 22, 2016, 05:44:52 PM
Reply #1

Ringbearer

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
Re: Radagast Deceived Regroup
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 05:44:52 PM »
I can remember if things triggered in the regroup phase (like putting on the One Ring) it remains so till the end of the turn. So Radagast Deceived would become a minion and should be discarded. Not 100% sure tho.

March 28, 2016, 10:21:54 PM
Reply #2

bibfortuna25

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Re: Radagast Deceived Regroup
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 10:21:54 PM »
Any "until the regroup phase" actions that are triggered during the regroup phase last until the end of that phase.
All cards do what they say, no more, no less.