LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Lands of Shadow - How Insightful. (12/18)  (Read 40670 times)

December 01, 2008, 01:46:00 AM
Reply #60

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
    • Zalman's Dungeon (blog of SF stories by Thranduil)
Re: Lands of Shadow - The Eyes of the Morannon. (11/22)
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2008, 01:46:00 AM »
(0) Monumental Works [Sauron]
Event • Shadow
Exert a [Sauron] Orc to play a [Sauron] condition from your discard pile.
"North amid their noisome pits lay the first of the great heaps and hills of slag and broken rock and blasted earth, the vomit of the maggot-folk of Mordor; but south and now near loomed the great rampart of Cirith Gorgor, and the Black Gate amidmost, and the two Towers of the Teeth tall and dark upon either side… The two vast iron doors of the Black Gate under its frowning arch were fast closed."
M1C90
I think this card is alright. There's certainly no event recursion in the [Sauron] culture, and using up a card from your deck to play 1 condition again seems fine to be.

(W) Ashen Plains (0)
Each [Sauron] minion is strength +1 for each race in the fellowship over 2.
M1U129
This doesn't quite feel like a site's text. More like a site would be "While there are 3 races in the fellowship, each [Sauron] minion is strength +2." I also think that it should apply to all minions, not just [Sauron] - it happens to work especially well with these [Sauron] cards and that's fair enough, but sites are normally (and particularly recently) more universal than that.

Thranduil

December 01, 2008, 07:23:44 AM
Reply #61

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Re: Lands of Shadow - The Eyes of the Morannon. (11/22)
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2008, 07:23:44 AM »
Quote from: menace64
Event • Shadow
"North amid their noisome pits lay the first of the great heaps and hills of slag and broken rock and blasted earth, the vomit of the maggot-folk of Mordor; but south and now near loomed the great rampart of Cirith Gorgor, and the Black Gate amidmost, and the two Towers of the Teeth tall and dark upon either side… The two vast iron doors of the Black Gate under its frowning arch were fast closed."
M1C90

Probably better if it costed [2].

(0) Slaves of Núrn [Sauron]
Event • Shadow
Spot a [Sauron] minion and exert a minion of another culture to make that [Sauron] minion strength +3 and gain dominate until the regroup phase (A companion skirmishing this minion may not be exerted by that companion's owner).
"Neither he nor Frodo knew anything of the great slave-worked fields away south in this wide realm, beyond the fumes of the Mountain by the dark sad waters of Lake Núrnen; nor of the great roads that ran away east and south to tributary lands, from which the soldiers of the Tower brought long waggon-trains of goods and booty and fresh slaves."
M1C93

Seems fair enough to me.

[2] Udûn Watchman [Sauron]
Minion • Orc
Strength 8
Vitality 2
Site Number 6
When you play this minion, reveal X cards at random from the Free Peoples player's hand, where X is the number of races you spot in the fellowship.
"Upon the battlement nothing could be seen. All was silent but watchful."
M1U97

I'm assuming there's some combo I'm forgetting about....

(W) Ashen Plains (0)
M1U129

[1] would be better as the Shadow number. And perhaps allow it to work with any Orc.

Also, shouldn't it be a plains or battleground or something?
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

December 01, 2008, 12:09:57 PM
Reply #62

Elf_Lvr

• Information Offline
  • Lord
  • Rhythmic Ringwraith
Re: Lands of Shadow - Some Simple Cards. (11/30)
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
Event • Shadow
M1C90

Fair enough.

(0) Slaves of Núrn [Sauron]
Event • Shadow
Spot a [Sauron] minion and exert a minion of another culture to make that [Sauron] minion strength +3 and gain dominate until the regroup phase (A companion skirmishing this minion may not be exerted by that companion's owner).
"Neither he nor Frodo knew anything of the great slave-worked fields away south in this wide realm, beyond the fumes of the Mountain by the dark sad waters of Lake Núrnen; nor of the great roads that ran away east and south to tributary lands, from which the soldiers of the Tower brought long waggon-trains of goods and booty and fresh slaves."
M1C93

Cool.

[2] Udûn Watchman [Sauron]
Minion • Orc
Strength 8
Vitality 2
Site Number 6
When you play this minion, reveal X cards at random from the Free Peoples player's hand, where X is the number of races you spot in the fellowship.
"Upon the battlement nothing could be seen. All was silent but watchful."
M1U97

Maybe have some way to discard a revealed card. It'd be more [Sauron]-y.

(W) Ashen Plains (0)
M1U129

Nifty.
Happy Hunting!
Remember Cobracards.com.
Thou cannot unjack what doth hath been jacked. - Menace64
"To die's the day worth livin' for!"
Maybe you guys can find a bard and have your story of heroic Balrog proximity put into verse.

December 03, 2008, 09:50:40 PM
Reply #63

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »
I wasn't sure how many [Sauron] cards were left to spoil for Lands of Shadow, so I decided I'd just show them all in one final bonanza. But as it turns out there are only four left... so it's not quite so epic.  :-[

[2] Forges of War [Sauron]
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot 3 [Sauron] Orcs.
Each [Sauron] minion with dominate is strength +1.
Response: If a [Sauron] minion is wounded, exert a minion of another culture to prevent that wound.
"Here in the northward regions were the mines and forges, and the musterings of long-planned war; and here the Dark Power, moving its armies like pieces on the board, was gathering them together."
M1U80

This condition rounds out the dominate theme that carries through part of the [Sauron] culture in this set. Also, rather obviously, it fits nicely into the alliance theme, allowing [Sauron] minions to work better with the [Gollum], [Isengard], and [Raider] cultures.

(0) •From Lands of the Stricken [Sauron]
Condition • Support Area
Each time a [Sauron] minion is killed during a skirmish, you may add a [Sauron] token here.
Assignment: Remove 3 [Sauron] tokens here to make a [Sauron] minion gain flanking until the start of the regroup phase.
"Eastward Sam could see the plain of Mordor vast and dark below, and the burning mountain far away. A fresh turmoil was surging in its deep wells, and the rivers of fire blazed so fiercely that even at this distance of many miles the light of them lit the tower-top with a red glare."
M1U81

Flanking isn't a core element of the [Sauron] culture, which is why if you want to have it, you've got to work harder... to lose! Huzzah! The flavor of this card is that the land of Mordor is not a habitable place to live, full of death and general lifelessness. Many die under the gloom of Mount Doom; those that survive are the smartest and deadliest of the Orcs.

[3] Join With Him [Sauron]
Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Isengard] or [Raider] (You may replace [Sauron] with [Isengard] or [Raider] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot 3 [Sauron] Orcs.
Shadow: Play a [Sauron] minion to play an Orc; that Orc is twilight cost -2.
Man, monster, and Wizard responded to the Dark Lord's call.
M1U88

And here is the second of two [Sauron] alliances.
Now, in practice you could play this card with just [Isengard] Orcs, but oh well. Beyond that, Join With Him has the potential to set up a swarm. Play a Southron, get an Orc at -2. Play Lurtz, get an Orc at -2. You get the idea.

(0) Where the Shadows Lie [Sauron]
Condition • Support Area
Each time the fellowship moves to a site in region 2 or region 3, add a [Sauron] token here.
At the start of your shadow phase, you may remove X [Sauron] tokens here to reinforce X culture tokens on another condition.
Regroup: Remove 2 culture tokens (each of a different culture) to add a burden. Discard this condition.
"…the red light in the sky seemed stronger; though they could not tell whether a dreadful morning were indeed coming to this place of shadow, or whether they saw only the flame of some great violence of Sauron in the torment of Gorgoroth beyond."
M1R98

I think this is the most lackluster rare in the [Sauron] culture, but not every rare must be flashy. I wrote it specifically to help boost Durthang, a condition that prevents your other [Sauron] conditions from being discarded while it has more tokens on it than there are races in the fellowship.
I don't think I wrote it to work this way, but the regroup ability can remove 2 Free Peoples tokens to get that burden. Hmm. It's a pretty cool idea, regardless of whether or not I intended it to behave like that! Let me know if it's too much.

I have no idea what culture is next...                                                                                                                                                                    but this sure is cool!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:52:54 PM by menace64 »

December 04, 2008, 01:41:18 AM
Reply #64

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2008, 01:41:18 AM »
Condition • Support Area
Response: If a [Sauron] minion is wounded, exert a minion of another culture to prevent that wound.
"Here in the northward regions were the mines and forges, and the musterings of long-planned war; and here the Dark Power, moving its armies like pieces on the board, was gathering them together."
M1U80
You presumably mean: "If a [Sauron] minion is about to take a wound..." Also, "minion with dominate" is a bit of a boring way to describe them, though I can see it's hard to come up with something else that doesn't have completely the wrong connotations ("dominator" is alright, but there is a similar word which means something entirely different... :hey:)

Condition • Support Area
Each time a [Sauron] minion is killed during a skirmish, you may add a [Sauron] token here.
Assignment: Remove 3 [Sauron] tokens here to make a [Sauron] minion gain flanking until the start of the regroup phase.
"Eastward Sam could see the plain of Mordor vast and dark below, and the burning mountain far away. A fresh turmoil was surging in its deep wells, and the rivers of fire blazed so fiercely that even at this distance of many miles the light of them lit the tower-top with a red glare."
M1U81
I reckon is should spot 1 or 2 Orcs to play, but its fine.

Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Isengard] or [Raider] (You may replace [Sauron] with [Isengard] or [Raider] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot 3 [Sauron] Orcs.
M1U88
This is fun. I like. Might be very good, but that's okay.

EDIT: In fact, lem0n's right - it's far too good!

Condition • Support Area
Each time the fellowship moves to a site in region 2 or region 3, add a [Sauron] token here.
At the start of your shadow phase, you may remove X [Sauron] tokens here to reinforce X culture tokens on another condition.
Regroup: Remove 2 culture tokens (each of a different culture) to add a burden. Discard this condition.
"…the red light in the sky seemed stronger; though they could not tell whether a dreadful morning were indeed coming to this place of shadow, or whether they saw only the flame of some great violence of Sauron in the torment of Gorgoroth beyond."
M1R98
Again, perhaps 1 or 2 [Sauron] Orcs to play would be fine. Also I think the regroup action should require at least 1 [Sauron] Orc being in play and I would phrase it as "Remove 2 tokens of different cultures to..." I'm undecided on the FP thing. On one hand, it does seem pretty darn good. On the other hand, you will have to remove at least one of your own tokens most likely to pull it off. Not sure. :-k

Thranduil
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:24:21 AM by Thranduil »

December 04, 2008, 02:26:18 AM
Reply #65

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2008, 02:26:18 AM »

Condition • Support Area
M1U80

Needs a rephrase "Is about to take a wound". Also on balance id say its tipping towards too good, do something to taper it a bit.

Condition • Support Area
M1U81

Like it.

Condition • Support Area
M1U88

EH!??? What the heck? Every other orc is -2 cost? You crazy?

Condition • Support Area
M1R98

Nice.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

December 04, 2008, 07:04:05 AM
Reply #66

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Re: Lands of Shadow - Menace Goes MAD! (12/3)
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2008, 07:04:05 AM »
I'd love to add something new and insightful, but Thran and lem0n have it all covered. Grrr. :'(
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

December 04, 2008, 10:40:43 AM
Reply #67

sickofpalantirs

• Information Offline
  • Useful Spammer
  • one spammer to rule them all
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »

Condition • Support Area
M1U80
+4 to all dominate minions? seems like unique would be better

Condition • Support Area
M1U81
fine.

Condition • Support Area
M1U88
I'd say minus 1 is much better ;) I mean I get what your going at...but -2 is just a tad excessive.   

Condition • Support Area
M1R98
hmm...fine by me.
Felipe Musco:
(after all, it's a CHARITY organization, I still have SOME principles, even having gone through Law School... :P),
Elf Lvr:
Bit of a scrawny Iowan kid with an unhealthy artifact obsession. Oh, and a God of Spam. In a good way.
Ahhh!!! SoP, you're a genius!!! :gp: ~Menace64
SoP's Trade List
Like Muscle Cars? Check out themusclecarplace.com

December 04, 2008, 06:31:08 PM
Reply #68

Elf_Lvr

• Information Offline
  • Lord
  • Rhythmic Ringwraith
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »
]quote author=menace64 link=topic=1167.msg19736#msg19736 date=1228369840]
I wasn't sure how many [Sauron] cards were left to spoil for Lands of Shadow, so I decided I'd just show them all in one final bonanza. But as it turns out there are only four left... so it's not quite so epic.  :-[[/quote]

Epic is as epic does.

The relevance or meaning of that statement, I don't know.

Condition • Support Area
M1U80

"About to take a wound" instead of "wounded." I think I'd make it unique, because strength +4 on almost every guy is a little excessive. Either that, or drop the spotting requirement and change it to, "While you can spot 3 [Sauron] Orcs, each [Sauron] Orc with dominate...."

It keeps the "bomb" effect but might not be OP that way.

Condition • Support Area
M1U81

Nifty.

Condition • Support Area
M1U88

This card can spot [Raider] ORCS!  :o

EPIC!

I might unique it, even though the ability doesn't stack, it'd still make it easier to remove and a little more balanced. I'd go with SoP's idea, although maybe add a condition to the reduction being at -2.

Condition • Support Area
M1R98

Cool.
Happy Hunting!
Remember Cobracards.com.
Maybe you guys can find a bard and have your story of heroic Balrog proximity put into verse.

December 06, 2008, 10:57:57 PM
Reply #69

menace64

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
Creating the Complete Spoiler thread gave me a good idea of what I need to work on. I haven't spoiled a single [Elven] or [Gondor] card and I've only done 1 site... not to mention my desire to redo the [Wraith] FP culture. I'm pretty sure that's it!

Today I'm spoiling the Gimli/Legolas duo cards. After this we're going straight into Grey Company cards!

[3] •Gimli, Champion of Many Battles [Dwarven]
Companion • Dwarf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
Damage +1. While in your starting fellowship (or while you spot Aragorn or Legolas), Gimli is twilight cost -1.
While Aragorn or Legolas is assigned to a skirmish, Gimli is damage +1 and gains dominate (A character skirmishing this companion may not be exerted by that character's owner).
"‘…I wish that with our victory the war was now over. Yet whatever is still to do, I hope to have a part in it, for the honour of the folk of the Lonely Mountain.'"
M1U1

It's frustrated me for years how Gimli and Legolas are stuck in the 6/3/6 group. They're stronger than that. So this Gimli gets +1 twilight cost but gains the bonus in stats that he should have had from the start. And, like most of the main characters, he's got a way to come in for [2]. Other than that, he can be damage +3 on his own and has the power to shut down some skirmish abilities through dominate.

[3] •Legolas, Champion of Many Battles [Elven]
Companion • Elf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
Archer. While in your starting fellowship (or while you spot Aragorn or Gimli), Legolas is twilight cost -1.
While Aragorn or Gimli is assigned to a skirmish, Legolas is strength +1 and gains flanking (If this companion is not assigned to a skirmish, at the start of another of your character's skirmishes, you may exert this companion to replace that character in the skirmish).
"‘I will also come,' said Legolas, ‘for I do not fear the Dead.'"
M1U6

This Legolas runs in the same vein as Gimli. Instead of the extra damage bonus and dominate, Legolas gets flanking and the possibility of +2 strength, which demonstrates his agile prowess on the battlefield.

[2] •The Compassion of Legolas [Elven]
Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Dwarven] (You may replace [Elven] with [Dwarven] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot an Elf. While you can spot Gimli and Legolas, this card is twilight cost -2.
Assignment: Assign a minion to skirmish an [Elven] companion and exert that companion to make that minion strength -1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit -3) until the end of that skirmish.
"‘"Up with your beard, Durin's son!" he said. "For thus is it spoken: Oft hope is born, when all is forlorn." But what hope he saw from afar he would not tell.'"
M1C3

Comes out for free in the right deck, and then reduces the strength of high-power minions while you've got alliances on the table.

This next card I've already spoiled, but it can't hurt to show it again... can it?

[2] •The Honor of Gimli [Dwarven]
Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Elven] (You may replace [Dwarven] with [Elven] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot a Dwarf. While you can spot Gimli and Legolas, this card is twilight cost -2.
Each time a [Dwarven] companion is assigned to a skirmish, you may exert a Dwarf to make that companion strength +1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit +3) until the end of that skirmish.
"‘I will go with you even on the Paths of the Dead, and to whatever end they may lead,' said Gimli."
M1C2

As you can see, these two alliances can be *very* deadly when put together. But they're unique, relatively expensive, and are subject to condition removal.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 03:45:22 AM by menace64 »

December 07, 2008, 04:39:13 AM
Reply #70

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2008, 04:39:13 AM »
Companion • Dwarf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
Damage +1. While in your starting fellowship (or while you spot Aragorn or Legolas), Gimli is twilight cost -1.
While Aragorn or Legolas is assigned to a skirmish, Gimli is damage +1 and gains dominate (A character skirmishing this companion may not be exerted by that character's owner).
"‘…I wish that with our victory the war was now over. Yet whatever is still to do, I hope to have a part in it, for the honour of the folk of the Lonely Mountain.'"
M1U1
How can he be damage +3? I only see options for damage +2. I would be tempted to make the twilight reduction here "While you can spot Legolas or Aragorn, Gimli's twilight cost is -2."  and I would do the same for Legolas below. This allows for some interesting design space starting either these 2 [3] cost Legolas and Gimli or Strider, one of these 2 and another [2] cost companion (likely another copy of Gimli or Legolas).

Companion • Elf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
Archer. While in your starting fellowship (or while you spot Aragorn or Gimli), Legolas is twilight cost -1.
While Aragorn or Gimli is assigned to a skirmish, Legolas is strength +1 and gains flanking (If this companion is not assigned to a skirmish, at the start of another of your character's skirmishes, you may exert this companion to replace that character in the skirmish).
M1U6
Fine, but I like my reduction again here.

Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Dwarven] (You may replace [Elven] with [Dwarven] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot an Elf. While you can spot Gimli and Legolas, this card is twilight cost -2.
Assignment: Assign a minion of higher strength to skirmish an [Elven] companion to make that minion strength -1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit -3).
"‘"Up with your beard, Durin's son!" he said. "For thus is it spoken: Oft hope is born, when all is forlorn." But what hope he saw from afar he would not tell.'"
M1C3
I don't think it needs to be a minion of higher strength - it's fine without that restriction. Though, maybe you ought to then have it exert someone to more closely mirror the Honor of Gimli.

Condition • Support Area
Alliance: [Elven] (You may replace [Dwarven] with [Elven] anywhere in this card's gametext). To play, spot a Dwarf. While you can spot Gimli and Legolas, this card is twilight cost -2.
Each time a [Dwarven] companion is assigned to a skirmish, you may exert a Dwarf to make that companion strength +1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit +3).
"‘I will go with you even on the Paths of the Dead, and to whatever end they may lead,' said Gimli."
M1C2
Yeah it's fine.

Thranduil

December 07, 2008, 07:56:55 AM
Reply #71

Elf_Lvr

• Information Offline
  • Lord
  • Rhythmic Ringwraith
Re: Lands of Shadow - By Beard and Pointy Ear. (12/7)
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »
Companion • Dwarf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
M1U1

I'm sort of siding with Thran. You could keep the starting fellowship reduction and lose the other part, or make the other part -2 and drop the SF reduction. Having both seems a little weird to me.

Actually, that might be OP because you could start strider, Gimli, and Legolas. So, unless you have any good ideas for starting with all three together, I'd just keep Gimli and Legolas -1 in the SF.

Companion • Elf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
M1U6

Ditto above. This could be really neat with old-school Bow of the Galadhrim.

Condition • Support Area
Assignment: Assign a minion of higher strength to skirmish an [Elven] companion to make that minion strength -1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit -3).
M1C3

Ditto Thran.

Condition • Support Area
Each time a [Dwarven] companion is assigned to a skirmish, you may exert a Dwarf to make that companion strength +1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit +3).

Fine.
Happy Hunting!
Remember Cobracards.com.

December 07, 2008, 02:21:00 PM
Reply #72

menace64

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 02:21:00 PM »
I did consider that kind of twilight reduction at first, Thran, but decided that a line did need to be drawn. While it'd be cool to start all three of them, it would just be too powerful. As for how Gimli can achieve damage +3... if both Aragorn and Legolas are assigned to a skirmish during Gimli's skirmish, he'd get damage +1 for each.

Good call on Compassion. Change is made.

December 07, 2008, 04:35:39 PM
Reply #73

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
I did consider that kind of twilight reduction at first, Thran, but decided that a line did need to be drawn. While it'd be cool to start all three of them, it would just be too powerful.
I don't think it would be too powerful, no more powerful than a lot of other starting fellowships (like all 4 Noble Leaders), and you've got to remember the coolness factor! 8-)

As for how Gimli can achieve damage +3... if both Aragorn and Legolas are assigned to a skirmish during Gimli's skirmish, he'd get damage +1 for each.
I don't think he can. The ability seems to me that if either Legolas or Aragorn are assigned he gets damage +1 - he doesn't get it for both. I don't think that's a bad thing however and I wouldn't change it.

Thranduil

December 08, 2008, 12:47:56 AM
Reply #74

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »

Companion • Dwarf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
M1U1

Hmmm think he's just ok. He needs to be rare though.

Companion • Elf
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 7
M1U6

Ditto.

Condition • Support Area
Assignment: Assign a minion to skirmish an [Elven] companion and exert that companion to make that minion strength -1 for each Free Peoples alliance you spot (limit -3).
M1C3

Rephrase "Exert an elven companion to assign a minion to him. That minion is...." and you need to add to the regroup or it does nothing.

Condition • Support Area
M1C2

Ditto.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.