LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here  (Read 169216 times)

February 05, 2012, 12:39:19 PM
Reply #450

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Re: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here
« Reply #450 on: February 05, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
When moving to an underground site, Bill should impact the site number and then be discarded, but he does not currently.  The underground site is played and it's number is modified by Bill the Pony, then when you move to the site Bill is discarded (since he isn't discarded until he is "at the site").  Currently Bill does not modify the site number before he is discarded.

Well, if you follow the rules as they are written, then "when move from [old site]" will not work at all, as the old site is not active, since FP player's token is on next site already. Bill the Pony will not work as well, due to being discarded, before the tokens for move are added.

I've modified the rules of the game, to make the "when move from [old site]" actually work, so I've ordered the effects as follows:
- play next site if needed,
- playout "when move from [old site]",
- move player marker,
- playout "when fellowship moves",
- playout "when move to [new site]"
- add tokens for move.

Both with the order from Comprehensive Rules and mine, Bill the Pony will be long gone, before the "add tokens for move" step is reached, therefore it does not influence the number of tokens added.
New/old way to play Lord of the Rings online.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 05, 2012, 12:52:34 PM
Reply #451

mikefrench

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #451 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
i think there may be a bug with beyond dark mountains, it didn't appear to make me exert an isengard minion.

February 05, 2012, 12:55:35 PM
Reply #452

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #452 on: February 05, 2012, 12:55:35 PM »
i think there may be a bug with beyond dark mountains, it didn't appear to make me exert an isengard minion.
Fixed (after restart): - "Beyond Dark Mountains" now exerts ISENGARD minion.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 05, 2012, 02:43:30 PM
Reply #453

bibfortuna25

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #453 on: February 05, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »
Bill DOES modify the Shadow number of a site before he is discarded:

http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=6672.0
All cards do what they say, no more, no less.

February 05, 2012, 03:18:13 PM
Reply #454

hsiale

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #454 on: February 05, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
You can play more than one ranked league game against the same opponent in one week.

I played a game against smason, won it and started a new table. He joined it, I conceded (as I needed ranked games) and the second game was added to results. To make them correct, I should have one point and one game less, smason should have two points and one game less.

February 05, 2012, 09:04:49 PM
Reply #455

ramolnar

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #455 on: February 05, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
At site 7, I think this is a bug:

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=ramolnar$qp3ipbualywx49cz

I played Nertea against his 6 companions. Nertea reads "for each companion over 4, you may play 1 minion from the discard pile." I wanted to play just an Enquea. I played my Enquea, but was unable to not play a second minion. I chose an Attea to keep the game moving.

Am I correct here?

February 06, 2012, 12:27:37 AM
Reply #456

hsiale

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #456 on: February 06, 2012, 12:27:37 AM »
Freca[/card]$61t6dduktl2yzj0i]http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Freca$61t6dduktl2yzj0i

I drew Horn of Helm on site 2 and didn't played it. I was able to play it in maneuver, archery, assignment, skrimish an even in regroup than.
Last time i played it in fellowship and could use it in all those phases too, but forgot to report it. Now i can't find the gamelink for it...

Fixed (after restart): - Fixed a problem, where "Horn of Helm" could be played in every phase from hand.
Horn of Helm still is highlighted in any phase when it's on the table - works correctly in maneuver phase, but I don't know what is it doing in other phases as I didn't try to use it.

February 06, 2012, 01:44:14 AM
Reply #457

ellesar

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #457 on: February 06, 2012, 01:44:14 AM »
not 100% procent sure if it's a bug.
But frodo had sting BOTEL in a fierce against corsair of umbar.
Frodo was overwhelmed and i wasn't able to use sting to discard corsair of umbar. (i had no treaths)
Is it because the overwhelm that the skirmish didn't end and by so I wasn't possible to use sting.

replay:http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=ellesar$57lsiwhsmd1d3k4u

February 06, 2012, 02:31:59 AM
Reply #458

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #458 on: February 06, 2012, 02:31:59 AM »
At site 7, I think this is a bug:

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=ramolnar$qp3ipbualywx49cz

I played Nertea against his 6 companions. Nertea reads "for each companion over 4, you may play 1 minion from the discard pile." I wanted to play just an Enquea. I played my Enquea, but was unable to not play a second minion. I chose an Attea to keep the game moving.

Am I correct here?

Fixed (after restart): - "Úlairë Nertëa" now optionally allows to play the minion, instead of making you play. So you can choose how many minions to play.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 06, 2012, 02:34:37 AM
Reply #459

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #459 on: February 06, 2012, 02:34:37 AM »
Frodo was overwhelmed and i wasn't able to use sting to discard corsair of umbar. (i had no treaths)
Is it because the overwhelm that the skirmish didn't end and by so I wasn't possible to use sting.

replay:http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=ellesar$57lsiwhsmd1d3k4u

Sting BOTEL cannot discard minions in fierce skirmish, until after damage or overwhelm are resolved. So instead of just being used for cancelling the skirmish (and discarding the minion), it is used for discarding the minion from fierce skirmish, for example - Shelob so it doesn't stack on Web, or other minions, so you could make next move.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 06, 2012, 02:46:48 AM
Reply #460

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #460 on: February 06, 2012, 02:46:48 AM »
Bill DOES modify the Shadow number of a site before he is discarded:

http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=6672.0

Ok, I've created a new topic in the rules section to discuss the movement:
http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,7737.0.html

If I used the rules in the topic you've provided about Bill the Pony, then if you played The Balrog, Durin's Bane on an underground site 4, and fellowship moved to The Bridge of Khazad-Dum in regroup, then during the regroup move, The Balrog would be discarded (due to not being on Underground site, as according to that thread, FP is not on any site during move).
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 06, 2012, 03:23:03 AM
Reply #461

ellesar

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #461 on: February 06, 2012, 03:23:03 AM »

Sting BOTEL cannot discard minions in fierce skirmish, until after damage or overwhelm are resolved. So instead of just being used for cancelling the skirmish (and discarding the minion), it is used for discarding the minion from fierce skirmish, for example - Shelob so it doesn't stack on Web, or other minions, so you could make next move.

ok thanks

the reason i thought it would work is because in the chat box it first states: skirmish finishes with a normal win (with an overwhelm) and after that xxx is wounded by yyy. and the card says you can use it before the skirmish ends ergo before the wounds.
and in the same game i had the option to use it against Ulaire Enquea LOM before frodo was wounded (i didn't use it though). So strictly speaking that happens in the wrong way i think. (it should be:first wounding than finishing skirmish)

February 06, 2012, 05:19:02 AM
Reply #462

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #462 on: February 06, 2012, 05:19:02 AM »
the reason i thought it would work is because in the chat box it first states: skirmish finishes with a normal win (with an overwhelm) and after that xxx is wounded by yyy. and the card says you can use it before the skirmish ends ergo before the wounds.
and in the same game i had the option to use it against Ulaire Enquea LOM before frodo was wounded (i didn't use it though). So strictly speaking that happens in the wrong way i think. (it should be:first wounding than finishing skirmish)

Against Ulaire Enquea LOM (on site 5) you were given the chance to use it AFTER the dmg was assigned to Frodo, so all works fine.

I've also changed the text (after restart) displayed when skirmish resolves from "Skirmish finished..." to "Skirmish resolved..." to avoid further confusion.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

February 06, 2012, 05:33:43 AM
Reply #463

yox1

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #463 on: February 06, 2012, 05:33:43 AM »
Gandalf's Staff, Ash-Staff after skirmish is finished it allows opponent to wound any minion caused by the effect of the staff before the skirmish wound.Example if he wins a skirmish vs 1 vitality minion opponent just wounds that minion,but imo that minion should already be dead because skirmish ended.Am I wrong?Thanks

February 06, 2012, 05:47:22 AM
Reply #464

hsiale

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #464 on: February 06, 2012, 05:47:22 AM »
Effect of the staff is mandatory. Wound from losing a skirmish is the same. So FP player has a choice of order of those two things happening - if Gandalf is skirmishing a 1 vitality minion, just choose wound first, staff second (you are given that choice when a window with Staff picture and "Rules" sign appears - if you click on "Rules", effect of the staff happens after the regular wound.