LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here  (Read 169193 times)

July 09, 2012, 01:08:08 AM
Reply #1080

Temp-Smeaggollum

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Re: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here
« Reply #1080 on: July 09, 2012, 01:08:08 AM »
In towerblock there is a serious problem. Yesterday somebody played even with Uruk regular and some minions from set 1?!

And today i used Merry, Learned Guide text to discard it and it didnt work. It got killed instead, which cost me the game in the end:  http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?gameId=596

July 09, 2012, 03:43:07 AM
Reply #1081

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
« Reply #1081 on: July 09, 2012, 03:43:07 AM »
Hi there, i want to report sort of bug... Anarion´s ability in skirmisk what makes minion strenght -X, where X is Anarion´s vitality, when is event played don´t work properly..cause when i use that ability and lower str lets say by 3, i got exerted by minion and that -3 becomes -2. When i find propper replay i will post it here.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Floydos$ppnjuvxrm03yyq2b

And this is just question: Shouldn´t be quite cool to make some cards not that broken, let´s say Namarie? Let´s say Namarie should be Unique and should add tokens only a) for elven hunters or b) "when you play Namarie, exert X hunters to add X tokens here and etc. Or make Frenzy of Arrows playable, cause Horn follower decks are not penalizes for tons of Followers, which frenzy could do.

July 09, 2012, 03:52:01 AM
Reply #1082

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #1082 on: July 09, 2012, 03:52:01 AM »
In towerblock there is a serious problem. Yesterday somebody played even with Uruk regular and some minions from set 1?!

And today i used Merry, Learned Guide text to discard it and it didnt work. It got killed instead, which cost me the game in the end:  http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?gameId=596
Umm, why is playing with Uruk Regular a problem in Towers Block? Towers Block IS NOT Towers Standard. It has no X or R list. Also, on the issue of using minions from Set 1 - I'd need to know which minions, but I'm pretty sure the validation of decks should be working fine. Maybe the minions you've seen played "from Set 1" were Uruk-hai Raiding Party which were reprinted in Set 4?

As for Merry, Learned Guide - the link you've given out is wrong. You need to copy the link from your "Game History" tab.
New/old way to play Lord of the Rings online.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

July 09, 2012, 03:54:51 AM
Reply #1083

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #1083 on: July 09, 2012, 03:54:51 AM »
And this is just question: Shouldn´t be quite cool to make some cards not that broken, let´s say Namarie? Let´s say Namarie should be Unique and should add tokens only a) for elven hunters or b) "when you play Namarie, exert X hunters to add X tokens here and etc. Or make Frenzy of Arrows playable, cause Horn follower decks are not penalizes for tons of Followers, which frenzy could do.
I've suggested creating "Gemp-LotR rules, format and errata committee" in a post here http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,7919.0.html Unfortunately the majority has spoken and opposed any changes to rules and issuing erratas.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

July 09, 2012, 04:13:10 AM
Reply #1084

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #1084 on: July 09, 2012, 04:13:10 AM »
Hi there, i want to report sort of bug... Anarion´s ability in skirmisk what makes minion strenght -X, where X is Anarion´s vitality, when is event played don´t work properly..cause when i use that ability and lower str lets say by 3, i got exerted by minion and that -3 becomes -2. When i find propper replay i will post it here.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Floydos$ppnjuvxrm03yyq2b
Fixed (after restart):
- "Anarion, Lord of Anorien" effect now remembers the list of minions it affects upon use, as well as the penalty value.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

July 09, 2012, 04:25:58 AM
Reply #1085

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
« Reply #1085 on: July 09, 2012, 04:25:58 AM »

I've suggested creating "Gemp-LotR rules, format and errata committee" in a post here http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,7919.0.html Unfortunately the majority has spoken and opposed any changes to rules and issuing erratas.
[/quote]

That is simple....why players, who are "lazy" to create new one freeps or shadows agreed with some changes, what can nerf their copyed decks and so on ;-) Namarie is so broken, that you dont need brain to use it, same with Horn Filter decks...cause there is no card what penalizes tons of followers.

July 09, 2012, 05:11:25 AM
Reply #1086

Ringbearer

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #1086 on: July 09, 2012, 05:11:25 AM »

That is simple....why players, who are "lazy" to create new one freeps or shadows agreed with some changes, what can nerf their copyed decks and so on ;-) Namarie is so broken, that you dont need brain to use it, same with Horn Filter decks...cause there is no card what penalizes tons of followers.

This is just a sneer without knowing the reasons behind, like anyone who voted against is playing Namarie. Most people voted against because they dont have much time to put into LOTR and just like a quick game, for the feeling as it was.

July 09, 2012, 07:43:14 AM
Reply #1087

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
« Reply #1087 on: July 09, 2012, 07:43:14 AM »

This is just a sneer without knowing the reasons behind, like anyone who voted against is playing Namarie. Most people voted against because they dont have much time to put into LOTR and just like a quick game, for the feeling as it was.
[/quote]

I saying Namarie is broken as it is now...lot of power for no risk. 1st its Target all hunters...so no difference between dwarves, Gondor, elven or even rohan hunters....and you can use it every manuever for again no risky.  Let´s say Namarie is unique and its more ballanced...ability is still strong but you cant have 4 times Namarie on table .... so that is fair for me.

July 09, 2012, 11:26:44 AM
Reply #1088

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #1088 on: July 09, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »
Please voice your strong opinions about the reasoning behind this or that way of voting for or against a comitee in the thread that was created for such a purpose, this one is for bugs detected within Gemp, and as we saw, as far as we know, there was no bug.

July 09, 2012, 03:07:35 PM
Reply #1089

Elfrond

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #1089 on: July 09, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »
I ran into an issue with Orc Line Breaker in the WotR sealed league.  My opponent had out the Heirs of Gonder with a token and the Orc Line Breaker was not fierce after the skirmish ended.

July 09, 2012, 03:41:12 PM
Reply #1090

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #1090 on: July 09, 2012, 03:41:12 PM »
I ran into an issue with Orc Line Breaker in the WotR sealed league.  My opponent had out the Heirs of Gonder with a token and the Orc Line Breaker was not fierce after the skirmish ended.
Fixed (after restart):
- "Orc Line-breaker" now should work correctly, as skirmishes are finished (characters removed from them) after the end-of-skirmish happens.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

July 11, 2012, 03:05:51 AM
Reply #1091

hsiale

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #1091 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:51 AM »
First ability of Dunlending Patriarch works automatically, while it should be optional.

July 11, 2012, 03:41:08 AM
Reply #1092

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #1092 on: July 11, 2012, 03:41:08 AM »
First ability of Dunlending Patriarch works automatically, while it should be optional.
Fixed (after restart):
- "Dunlending Patriarch" playing discount now is optional.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

July 16, 2012, 09:41:04 AM
Reply #1093

Krakkadu

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
« Reply #1093 on: July 16, 2012, 09:41:04 AM »
Whisper in the dark is kind of buggy: If attached to follower and follower is attached to companion it wont transfer back to support area with follower but hovers over companion. Also afterwards it isnt discarded when follower whom it was attached to is discarded.

Furthermore game crashed shortly afterwards and neither of me or my opponent was able to leave, concede or return to lobby - dont know if there is any connection.

July 16, 2012, 10:03:53 AM
Reply #1094

Temp-Smeaggollum

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #1094 on: July 16, 2012, 10:03:53 AM »
Whisper in the dark is kind of buggy: If attached to follower and follower is attached to companion it wont transfer back to support area with follower but hovers over companion. Also afterwards it isnt discarded when follower whom it was attached to is discarded.

Furthermore game crashed shortly afterwards and neither of me or my opponent was able to leave, concede or return to lobby - dont know if there is any connection.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?gameId=984

We get stucked into the game. Think the server needs a reset.