LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here  (Read 169216 times)

January 21, 2021, 05:45:18 PM
Reply #2535

tristelune

• Information Offline
  • Orc
Re: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here
« Reply #2535 on: January 21, 2021, 05:45:18 PM »
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=tristelune$ij48bw1nk5qs3lje

Site 6. Hobbit Draft game. I couldn't prevent the response a second time by discarding 2 cards from hand. Popup came the first time but not the second or third time.
(wouldn't have changed anything but still a bug I think)

Thanks

January 25, 2021, 06:14:22 AM
Reply #2536

bebpc

• Information Offline
  • Orc
« Reply #2536 on: January 25, 2021, 06:14:22 AM »
Hi,

There is a bug when using the:

9R+16   •Glorfindel, Revealed in Wrath

It shouldt be possible to reduce the streght of nazgul when you are exaust, but in the game it apears to happens.

Site 5 you can see that happing.
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Allan2020$web509vfrctjjhxh

Thx,
(btw it was not me playing, friend of mine send me the report)

January 25, 2021, 07:44:50 AM
Reply #2537

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #2537 on: January 25, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=tristelune$ij48bw1nk5qs3lje

Site 6. Hobbit Draft game. I couldn't prevent the response a second time by discarding 2 cards from hand. Popup came the first time but not the second or third time.
(wouldn't have changed anything but still a bug I think)

Thanks
For the record, the card in question is Riddles in the Dark.

January 25, 2021, 11:14:11 AM
Reply #2538

daisukeman

• Information Offline
  • Troll
  • Evil Bilbo is always appropiate for this forum
« Reply #2538 on: January 25, 2021, 11:14:11 AM »
2 bugs on hobbit draft:
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=daisukeman$64qpfd8su2rtrh7c

1. Gandalf leader of dwarves seems to trigger his ability with any skirmish event. It says "gandalf skirmish" event though it did noble intentions or dwarven events overall. Site 8.
2.  Narzug is able to wound Legolas twice (site 4-5) even though Legolas is exhausted and both Elrond or Radagast are fully healed.
Actually I'm not sure about this one, but it sounds to me that Narzug's ability should behave exactly the same as WK deathless lord (whenever an ally is exhaused, it immediately makes you exerta companion because that ally is not eligible).

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that i'm right...

January 25, 2021, 11:38:03 AM
Reply #2539

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #2539 on: January 25, 2021, 11:38:03 AM »
2.  Narzug is able to wound Legolas twice (site 4-5) even though Legolas is exhausted and both Elrond or Radagast are fully healed.
Actually I'm not sure about this one, but it sounds to me that Narzug's ability should behave exactly the same as WK deathless lord (whenever an ally is exhaused, it immediately makes you exerta companion because that ally is not eligible).
Depends on who you ask, see this thread for discussion: https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=8439.0

I would say that Narzug and Deathless Lord are totally different and so this is fine, but reasonable people disagree with me all the time ;)

January 30, 2021, 08:19:38 AM
Reply #2540

dmaz

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Global Mod
« Reply #2540 on: January 30, 2021, 08:19:38 AM »
Posting for Dori. Eye of Barad Dur response not working (no option for discard response). Will check it out, but posting here as a reminder.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Dori$vhdgrn35tfg5zmq3

January 30, 2021, 01:11:33 PM
Reply #2541

daisukeman

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #2541 on: January 30, 2021, 01:11:33 PM »
Depends on who you ask, see this thread for discussion: https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=8439.0

I would say that Narzug and Deathless Lord are totally different and so this is fine, but reasonable people disagree with me all the time ;)

Thanks! I think I agree with you on the first part (the second part of the discussion I'm not sure I understood.

January 30, 2021, 01:19:17 PM
Reply #2542

daisukeman

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #2542 on: January 30, 2021, 01:19:17 PM »
Not sure if this demands a separate discussion first, because I'm suspecting you won't see this one as a bug (more like an enhancement for the game's "productivity").
I'ts about how the game handles/prompts for assignment actions. I'll elaborate:
It seems that it is no use clicking on an assignment action once that such minion with an action is already assigned. The game keeps on prompting you to check if you want to trigger the minion's ability but all you should do is pass(hit cancel) at that point.
So my suggestion is to add some code that does not ask for assignment actions if that minion is already assigned.

E.g. (cards which could be improved by the above):
1U262 Orc Assassin
4U249 Southron Commander
8R95 Gorgoroth Assassin
10R63 Morgul Vanguard
I'm sure there are plenty more because it should apply to all those having an "assignment" action.

E.g. for  in a game replay: http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=daisukeman$zzntjphxiw9duium.

February 07, 2021, 10:28:48 AM
Reply #2543

Donald01

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
« Reply #2543 on: February 07, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »
Hi,
I'd like to report the card "Saved from the fire" not working properly in one situation. When used on gandalg, the the spell places him in the dead pile as it should, it also allows me the player to pick three cards of Gandalf culture from my deck, but after I pick those, the cards are then NOT transfered to my hand. This happened to me twice now, I am sending you a replay of the latest game:
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Donald01$lcitwe8tpoj1ri9c

Thank you for addressing this.

February 07, 2021, 01:26:44 PM
Reply #2544

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
« Reply #2544 on: February 07, 2021, 01:26:44 PM »
This is actually because of the Rule of 4.  You cannot take more than 4 cards into hand during your Fellowship phase, regardless of source.  The first SFTF gave you 3 elf cards, and then Barliman Butterbur put a fourth card into your hand, and anything after that isn't allowed. 

The chat should really indicate when this happens so it's not so opaque tho.
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

February 18, 2021, 01:59:07 PM
Reply #2545

Soranar33

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
« Reply #2545 on: February 18, 2021, 01:59:07 PM »
This card : Jarnsmid merchant from dale

https://lotrtcgwiki.com/wiki/lotr02025

was in my opponent's fellowship area but affect my shadow cards, letting me play moria axes for -1 (free) even though it's only supposed to affect it's owner

February 18, 2021, 02:03:17 PM
Reply #2546

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
« Reply #2546 on: February 18, 2021, 02:03:17 PM »
Can you post the link to the replay, please? You can find those links under the Game History tab at the top.
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

February 19, 2021, 09:35:52 AM
Reply #2547

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #2547 on: February 19, 2021, 09:35:52 AM »
So my suggestion is to add some code that does not ask for assignment actions if that minion is already assigned.
This is part personal preference, part totally logical rule of thumb. However, because the rules only forbid the effect of an assignment action if it cannot be carried out and not the cost I don't think this should be changed. The only instance I can think of where it matters is if Southron Wanderer is bearing Seasoned Leader: he should be able to exert even after the Free Peoples allows him to be assigned to the Ring-bearer (and the FP should have the option to add twilight, even if there are even fewer instances when they would benefit from it). Actually, that might not be a half bad idea...

The following should be fixed upon the next reset:
Glorfindel, Revealed in Wrath can no longer make a Nazgul -X if he is already exhausted
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman no longer affects allies
Narya, Ring of Fire properly removes culture tokens
East Wall of Rohan, Gate of Mordor, and Primitive Brand have the correct rarity
Sauron's Defenses and Orc Butchery properly check the Free People's dead pile
Mordor Assassin no longer crashes game if used after the Ring-bearer is overwhelmed
Jarnsmid, Merchant from Dale no longer discounts Shadow items
Pelennor Prairie properly attributes the discarding to the Free Peoples instead of its owner
Overwhelm prevention effects (e.g., Bounder) have the correct helper text
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:46:29 AM by Phallen Cassidy »

February 24, 2021, 10:29:45 AM
Reply #2548

CoS

• Information Offline
  • Villager
  • Battletech, Overpower, and LOTR TCG- all dead :(
« Reply #2548 on: February 24, 2021, 10:29:45 AM »
Site 9 Bounder used AFTER playing Hobbit stealth (increasing fordo strength to 6) .... yet Frodo was still overwhelmed by 15 strength worth of minions.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=CoS$35mvgekoc265cf7c

February 25, 2021, 04:36:33 AM
Reply #2549

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #2549 on: February 25, 2021, 04:36:33 AM »
Your opponent accidentally applied Bounder's overwhelm prevention to himself instead of Frodo.