LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Management team - election of the chairman of the PC  (Read 13075 times)

December 19, 2009, 12:09:41 AM
Reply #30

Kenddrick

Re: Management team - election of the chairman of the PC
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 12:09:41 AM »
It has been suggested by many that we need to market (its happening), we need a website (it may be happening?), we need rules support (it happens through TLHH forums, but it should expand), we need tournaments (the league helps with GCCG, but also with real cards, we need support material).

So let us start electing a leader, and then we can get started on marketing and website-creation! Come on!

December 19, 2009, 12:35:30 AM
Reply #31

chompers

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
Re: Management team - election of the chairman of the PC
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:30 AM »
I am ready to move to the next level with the proposed PC but i understand others point of view that we should wait to continue to expand the player base through promotion of this site, GCCG and the game in general.

Also, the only way we can elect a leader is if we have someone willing to volunteer to take on such a role, but more importantly someone with the skills that is capable of doing so.

When we are truly ready as a united group, i would encourage someone to step forward and state their case as leader (chairman of the PC). The leader of the PC should IMO have a love of the game, alot of time, good management and people skills, and perhaps also should be located in a country with a similar timezone to where other volunteers exist such as USA, UK, etc.

In the absence of a leader, perhaps the proposed PC can still move forward. We have a marketing forum where people can post their ideas and tell of their successes.

As for the website, i will create a thread and see if any discussion starts.

I will also create a tournament thread and see what happens with that.