LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Search Criteria  (Read 5373 times)

May 31, 2012, 11:56:08 AM
Read 5373 times

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
Search Criteria
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »
So you've got a deck theme that's been bouncing around in your head for a while now, and you set out to finally build it.  On the website and in zorbec's we can search for cards by culture, type, etc, and do text searches of the game text if there's a phrase we can remember.  However, if you could have any sort of search filter in the world, what would it be?  Keywords? Costs? Effects?  What kind of search optimization would make your life easier while building your dream deck?
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

May 31, 2012, 10:31:04 PM
Reply #1

Not a Zombie

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • An intelligent Corporeal, Previously sweet_stuff
Re: Search Criteria
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
One that searched for the spotting/other playing requirements for a card, like spot a site you control to... to take advantage of whatever your deck does
No one loves you like I do.
--God

I'm imploring people I've never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody even saw, thats what I'm doing!