LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: What format do you play the most?  (Read 7458 times)

November 12, 2014, 06:22:29 AM
Reply #30

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: What format do you play the most?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 06:22:29 AM »
I only started playing a few weeks ago, and right now I'm mostly playing movie. Before that, I liked FS and TT evenly, but in Movie Block there are just so many options for great decks, it really keeps me coming back to it and experimenting :)

That is generally what I find: The more sets you add to the mix, the more variety you have in playing the game. More options is (to me) more interesting, less boring. That's why, once I got used to playing Expanded, I've found it exceedingly boring to go back and play Fellowship, where the options and variety are much more limited. Once I got used to having lots of options, the more limited formats started feeling very repetitive to me. Even Sealed, after about a series and a half, starts feeling REALLY repetitive. Same combinations of decks over and over and over.

Hopefully you'll eventually give Expanded a shot, Luipaard. It has even more options and variety than Movie, and no GLR!
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir