LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Followers, aid, transfering etc..  (Read 16619 times)

February 07, 2014, 06:25:47 AM
Reply #45

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: Followers, aid, transfering etc..
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2014, 06:25:47 AM »
I find these debates so frustrating since they boil down to opinion vs. opinion.  There are people here that I'm shocked anyone still listens to.  They have an inability to see themselves as wrong, no matter how many times their self-proclaimed, irrefutable logic is proven to be quite refutable.

I don't know who you're referring to, but I don't think anyone's opinion should be dismissed out-of-hand.

In the end, it doesn't matter anyway, because what (I imagine) everyone else REALLY wants is for interpretation of rules in Gemp to be reevaluated and/or changed, and I don't think that happens.  Gemp is a dictatorship, not a democracy, and though the king may be wrong, nobody wants exile.

Speaking for myself, what I truly want first and foremost is the official word from Decipher on the matter. I want the game to be played properly, by-the-book, whatever that happens to be.

If there is no clear official ruling on the matter, if it is unclear which interpretation is correct, then I would go with whichever one seems to be best for the game.

Edit: My :gp: was at +9 the last time I logged in.  Guess one of the people I mentioned above accomplished some pretty impressive/mature revenge... :roll:  Remember when playing/discussing this (dead) card game on the internet used to be a pleasant experience?  I do.  I miss it.

I feel your pain. My :gp: has been at a consistently negative level ever since I first disagreed with a few prominent members about a ruling. I absolutely think it is wrong to ding someone's :gp: level just because you have a difference of opinion with them. I don't know who's targeted you, but it isn't me.
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir