LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Goblin Swarm  (Read 6172 times)

March 27, 2009, 10:45:52 AM
Reply #1

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
Re: Goblin Swarm
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »
I assume you have not the biggest collection? I mean a Goblin Swarm deck is almost allways built around 4x Goblin Armory and at least 2x Goblin Swarms.
I would add 1 scimitar and 1 scavengers. Plundered Armories....hmm I don't know. I guess it won't see much use, or doesn't do that much. Also, if you want to swarm, it is good to have a lot of cheap minions. Do you have Host of Moria? It is ace in a swarm deck, for it enables you to get moria cards back. Maybe a Relics of Moria? Restricted I guess, but I'm not sure. Goblin Sneak makes you put orcs back in the deck. You have these meta choice orcs that do tricks with both elven and dwarven conditions...maybe an option?

I would get rid off:

plundered armories
goblin spear, since you don't do anything wih it, but adding strength
goblin pursuer
goblin flankers
moria archer troop cause he doesn't do anything, it only costs a lot

I would add:

Armories, but easier said than done
1 more swarm
Enqeua!!! crowd control, you need it, if they see you're running swarm, they can freely expand their deck, which is killing for a swarm deck.
Goblin Sneak
1 more scimitar
1 more scavengers
host of moria
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

March 27, 2009, 10:47:10 AM
Reply #2

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Let the armies of Mordor know this....
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »
"Never Again, will the land of my people, fall into enemy hands! For Gondor! For Gondor! For Gondor!

https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=426.120

March 27, 2009, 10:49:07 AM
Reply #3

Aragorn_Ellessar

• Information Offline
  • Villager
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 10:49:07 AM »
I assume you have not the biggest collection? I mean a Goblin Swarm deck is almost allways built around 4x Goblin Armory and at least 2x Goblin Swarms.
I would add 1 scimitar and 1 scavengers. Plundered Armories....hmm I don't know. I guess it won't see much use, or doesn't do that much. Also, if you want to swarm, it is good to have a lot of cheap minions. Do you have Host of Moria? It is ace in a swarm deck, for it enables you to get moria cards back. Maybe a Relics of Moria? Restricted I guess, but I'm not sure. Goblin Sneak makes you put orcs back in the deck. You have these meta choice orcs that do tricks with both elven and dwarven conditions...maybe an option?

I would get rid off:

plundered armories
goblin spear, since you don't do anything wih it, but adding strength
goblin pursuer
goblin flankers
moria archer troop cause he doesn't do anything, it only costs a lot

I would add:

Armories, but easier said than done
1 more swarm
Enqeua!!! crowd control, you need it, if they see you're running swarm, they can freely expand their deck, which is killing for a swarm deck.
Goblin Sneak
1 more scimitar
1 more scavengers
host of moria

Unfortunately, Of the cards you want me to add I have

1 more scavenger
1 goblin sneak
One Ring to rule them all.
One Ring to find them.
One Ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness, bind them.

March 27, 2009, 11:04:42 AM
Reply #4

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 11:04:42 AM »
ok....you need more cards dude. I don't know what your recources are, but maybe you can buy some cards. The problem is shippingcosts, otherwise I would have like 15,000 c/uncs for you for a very nice price....
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

March 27, 2009, 04:43:26 PM
Reply #5

Aragorn_Ellessar

• Information Offline
  • Villager
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
ya, I think I have a total of 3000 cards. :(
One Ring to rule them all.
One Ring to find them.
One Ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness, bind them.