LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Realm of Dwarrowdelf EXPANDED  (Read 16539 times)

December 11, 2020, 02:16:02 PM
Reply #15

Shelobplayer

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: Realm of Dwarrowdelf EXPANDED
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 02:16:02 PM »
I've seen you still playing this deck, and while I can't help but hate to play against it online due to how long games usually go (it'd be fine at real life game I guess), I can't help but wonder how it'd play with a shadow centered around Lemenya, Dark Enemy. Have you ever experimented with it? I've been having some decent success with it lately, and it is something new and rather unusual (to me at least).

February 02, 2023, 05:48:38 PM
Reply #16

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: Realm of Dwarrowdelf EXPANDED
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2023, 05:48:38 PM »
I've seen you still playing this deck, and while I can't help but hate to play against it online due to how long games usually go (it'd be fine at real life game I guess), I can't help but wonder how it'd play with a shadow centered around Lemenya, Dark Enemy. Have you ever experimented with it? I've been having some decent success with it lately, and it is something new and rather unusual (to me at least).

It might be interesting to toy around with a variant built around that as an experiment... but it does mean cramming a bunch of nazgul possessions in the deck, and the thing is already massive.
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir