LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: LOTR TCG - Australia - Canberra/Sydney/Wollongong  (Read 1745 times)

December 23, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
Read 1745 times

ms19

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
LOTR TCG - Australia - Canberra/Sydney/Wollongong
« on: December 23, 2018, 05:31:47 AM »
Hi there LOTR TCG fans,

It's my first post here but I've been long-term fan of the LOTR TCG, especially the movie blocks. I would be very interested to know if anybody still plays/collects LOTR TCG in Australia, especially around the Canberra/Sydney/Wollongong area as I'd love to get a community together of keen players for games etc. if this you, I'd love for you to get in contact coz I really do miss playing this game!

December 23, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
Reply #1

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: LOTR TCG - Australia - Canberra/Sydney/Wollongong
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 02:36:38 PM »
As I'm sure you've found, the place to play is on Gemp now-a-days: http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/hall.html I don't remember anyone mentioning that they're in Australia, but you folks are on the other side of the world so it's possible I just haven't crossed paths with anybody over there :P Not to mention there are plenty of less talkative people who wouldn't mention where they're from.

What I would recommend is looking for some comic/board game stores around your area and join their facebook groups, then post in those and see if anybody knows the game or is interested in learning. I've had some success doing that where I am (and some failure, it's worth mentioning).

March 24, 2022, 02:04:18 PM
Reply #2

RobGoblin

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
Re: LOTR TCG - Australia - Canberra/Sydney/Wollongong
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 02:04:18 PM »
Probably replying too late but I'm near Sydney and would consider taking part in a Syd tourney once/twice a year :D