LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Tournament in Europe/Germany  (Read 25402 times)

May 18, 2008, 05:56:19 AM
Read 25402 times

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
Tournament in Europe/Germany
« on: May 18, 2008, 05:56:19 AM »
Hello All,

we wil be organizing a tournament in Germany/Austria...  :D in July/August...
are there any interests from here?
Just let me know, thanks!
Mithrandir I am known to the Elves, Tharkun to the dwarves; Olorin was the name in my youth in the West which is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; into the East I will not go."

May 18, 2008, 09:23:43 AM
Reply #1

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
Re: Tournament in Europe/Germany
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
what kind of tournement?
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

May 18, 2008, 01:15:35 PM
Reply #2

TheJord

• League Director
  • Information Offline
  • King
  • High King of Rules
    • GamesCobra
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »
Sounds epic, a trip out there would be crazy.
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"

May 23, 2008, 05:22:53 AM
Reply #3

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:22:53 AM »
Hi,

oh I see... some questioning users...  ;D

so, we will make a tournament to which some Italians, French, Polish, German and Austrian guys will come... about 20 or 30 guys are expected to come...
That's really great!
Last year, the european championship was in Berlin/Germany; it was fantastic!
Perhpas on of you may also come? You could combine this with vacances in the Alps/Austria?
Just let me know, if there were some interests...  ;)
Mithrandir I am known to the Elves, Tharkun to the dwarves; Olorin was the name in my youth in the West which is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; into the East I will not go."

May 23, 2008, 09:06:59 AM
Reply #4

sickofpalantirs

• Information Offline
  • Useful Spammer
  • one spammer to rule them all
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 09:06:59 AM »
That would be a bit of a walk for me...

Note to appropriate mod: Please delete.
your wish is my command my master...now yours has to go too

and so I am not totally spamming...make sure to include brits...we have a lot of brits...
Felipe Musco:
(after all, it's a CHARITY organization, I still have SOME principles, even having gone through Law School... :P),
Elf Lvr:
Bit of a scrawny Iowan kid with an unhealthy artifact obsession. Oh, and a God of Spam. In a good way.
Ahhh!!! SoP, you're a genius!!! :gp: ~Menace64
SoP's Trade List
Like Muscle Cars? Check out themusclecarplace.com

May 23, 2008, 11:40:24 AM
Reply #5

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »
They COULD organize a cool trip together, ehm? A British player's tour, all the way to Germany/Austria! Roooooad Trip! At least, that's what we do here for MtG tournaments that are far away (Brazil IS pretty big compared to Europe itself), we usually gather a bunch of local players, fill up 1-2 cars, and go for it!

May 23, 2008, 12:31:20 PM
Reply #6

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »
Leer in Germany would be a nice location....Bunde is even better  :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clown: :clown:
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

May 24, 2008, 05:52:25 AM
Reply #7

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 05:52:25 AM »
Hi,

so what's up?
Would there be some guys who will join us?  :D

May 25, 2008, 09:31:27 AM
Reply #8

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »
it all depends on date and location, I don't know how it is where you guys live, but at this moment I have to pay €1,60 for 1 litre of gas..........Yeah, love the lack of oil and all the political games played around it.....

May 26, 2008, 12:36:57 AM
Reply #9

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »
Hi,

now some details about this tournament:
Date: End of July or Mid of August (the date is not fixed up to now, but it will be a week-end of course)
Location: Nürnberg (it's not too far from Munich, if you know, south-Germany)

I think, that could be a real good chance to have some fun and if it's possible for some guys of you to combine this tournament with vacances, for instance, I think, that would be a great trip/idea/chance!  8-)

May 26, 2008, 12:03:09 PM
Reply #10

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »
what will it look like? A weekend, saturday/sunday? And when will there be more info? For it would certainly be interesting.....but as I said, I must take a few things in consideration...

May 28, 2008, 09:17:05 AM
Reply #11

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 09:17:05 AM »
Hi,

I guess the tournament will start at the first week-end in August (01./02. August); up to now there are still no details about if we shall make the tournament from Friday to Saturday or from Saturday to Sunday... or just one day.
Tournament will be hold not as expanded or standard tournamnet, but Austrian Tournament; this means:
Allowed is each edition from 1-19 but: one part of the deck only is allowed to have cards from set 1-10 or 7-18. Expansions like Reflections, Middle-Earth (Grimbeorn, etc.), Wraith Collection and Age's End are always allowed.
So you can play old Twilight-Nazgul from 1-10 + 9/14/16/19 and Hunter-Elves from 7-18 + 9/14/16/19
What is the sense of this tournament?: All cards can be used as in an expanded tournament, but therefore it is not possible to make some broken combos like Mumak Commander GATS + Pavise + Hate, for instance.
Any questions? We've tested this a few times and we in Austria/Germany only uses this format; no standard, no expanded but Austrian tournament.  :D this is a really good thing! believe me  ;D

June 01, 2008, 08:13:08 AM
Reply #12

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »
*Push*

any news from you?
interests?

Please let me know as soon as possible, thanks!

June 01, 2008, 08:15:50 AM
Reply #13

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 08:15:50 AM »
Like the concept and I am interested, but can't give guarantees

June 01, 2008, 09:15:05 AM
Reply #14

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »
@Gil-Estel: thanks for your interst!  :D
@the rest: anyone else?  ???
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:30:55 AM by Olorin85 »

June 03, 2008, 11:07:50 AM
Reply #15

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
Hey,

now, everything is official - please find this link:

http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

this is the homepage for this European Masters Tournament - but this english is very bad (it's not from me  ;))

I think this could be a great chance you get to join a great tournament

Please let us know wheter you were interested or not - thanks!

:up:

June 03, 2008, 11:00:46 PM
Reply #16

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »
I will check whether other people in my region are interested. I am interested, though the distance is something to consider. I will keep you informed asap!

June 05, 2008, 10:49:21 AM
Reply #17

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »
For now a friend of mine and I are interested and intend to come

June 05, 2008, 11:37:20 AM
Reply #18

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
Cool!
You're Welcome!

June 11, 2008, 01:16:10 AM
Reply #19

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 01:16:10 AM »
Hello Everybody,

so, what's up?

Who (except eventually Gil-Estil and friend) would be interested to join our tournament?  ???

The rooms are cheap (incl. breakfast and lunch), the entry fee is also very low... great prizes are to win (pocals, cards, t-shirts, etc.), a great and new tournament format was invented (Austria Format)... and the guys who will come - I know a few of them - are all nice...  :D

We need to know the information about interests to book the rooms - please let us know very soon. Many thanks!  :up:

you should find any information here: http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

June 14, 2008, 02:03:58 AM
Reply #20

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 02:03:58 AM »
Hello,

concerning our tournament I have to recognize that no one is interested to come (eventually Gil-Estel?)?  :'(

June 16, 2008, 01:29:43 AM
Reply #21

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »
Any news?
We need to make the reservations the next few days... any interested person should let me know asap... thanks!
... and up!

June 18, 2008, 03:52:19 AM
Reply #22

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 03:52:19 AM »
Really no one interested into joining our European Masters 2008?

Please find any information here: http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

best regards,
Olorin

June 18, 2008, 03:57:39 AM
Reply #23

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 03:57:39 AM »
Its a lot to ask people to use holiday time from work or study and pay for flight and accomodation to europe mate when most of the TLHH users are american, just for some lotr games. It would be great but its not really feasible. Time and money are never easy to come by!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

June 18, 2008, 04:38:00 AM
Reply #24

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 04:38:00 AM »
lemon, just cross the pond, then you can drive with me ;)

June 18, 2008, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #25

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 04:56:31 AM »

Hi,
does this mean, that you would come now? And if yes, how many guys would you be?
If you would like to come, you should notice this in the guestbook of http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de
and the guys will make the reservation for accommodation for you - it's really cheap! (special price for LOTR TCG players!)
Pleas LMK that we can plan better, thanks!

June 18, 2008, 05:19:24 AM
Reply #26

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 05:19:24 AM »

Well i have no holidays left from work, no spare money and i havent even begun to ask the wife! So its unlikely, which is kinda my point. We all have commitments in some way like this that make it impossible. And ultimately not worth it when we can play at home or somewhere in our own country.

June 18, 2008, 07:54:46 AM
Reply #27

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »

Hi,
does this mean, that you would come now? And if yes, how many guys would you be?
If you would like to come, you should notice this in the guestbook of http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de
and the guys will make the reservation for accommodation for you - it's really cheap! (special price for LOTR TCG players!)
Pleas LMK that we can plan better, thanks!

It is quite sure I come together with a friend of mine

June 18, 2008, 08:07:57 AM
Reply #28

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:57 AM »
@Gil-Estel: thanks for info!
Please notice this also in the guestbook that the reservation for the accommocation can be made.
Then, we will meet us and may be we can also make some deals/trades? ;-)
cya!

June 21, 2008, 03:12:34 AM
Reply #29

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 03:12:34 AM »
so, any updates here?
@Gil-Estel: when will you know that you will come fix (or did you already sign up in the guestbook?)

June 21, 2008, 07:08:47 AM
Reply #30

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 07:08:47 AM »
I will come, together with a friend, or something terrible must happen. How we're going to do it -stay the night there, or somewhere else, is not sure yet, but we're going to come....oh and win ofcourse..otherwise it wouldn't be rewarding, coming all the way from holland :D

June 21, 2008, 10:42:27 PM
Reply #31

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »
@Gil-Estel: thanks for coming!
I will let them know, that two friends of Holland will also Join our European Masters tournament.
I think you should take the same accommodation as the others, so the tournament starts on Saturday morning and will end Sunday evening; and it's cheap! (if you like to book this youth hostel, please enter this in the guestbook of the homepage that the reservation can be done soon) :up:

To be fair, I should mention, that some of the guys there have participated the last official European Championship of Decipher 2007 in Berlin/Germany - so there will be a high level to await...  :o

PS: is the format clear to you (Austria Format)? it's allowed to use 1-10 or 7-18 for each site of your deck separately (9/14/16/19 may be used in both cases); so you may choose to play a regular Standard format or Twilight Nazgul (1-10) with Hunter Elves (7-18) or Dwarven Discard (1-10) and forest Nazgul (7-18) or just a regular Standard format... for details you should have a look at the homepage (own X- and R-list).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:49:15 PM by Olorin85 »

June 22, 2008, 03:25:02 AM
Reply #32

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 03:25:02 AM »
I wouldn't come if the level wasn't high. If I want that, I will play NappyKorn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

June 22, 2008, 03:36:49 PM
Reply #33

NappyKorn

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • The ShizKnight
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
I wouldn't come if the level wasn't high. If I want that, I will play NappyKorn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well thanks for the respect Mr. Estel :down:. BTW why do you think I play against you so often. I like the fact that a player with little to no skills (me) can actually win 98% of the games we two play :mrgreen:
If a Balrog falls from a bridge and noone is around, does it make a sound?

June 23, 2008, 12:38:35 AM
Reply #34

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 12:38:35 AM »
Yeah, a highl level tournament is great, but I am starting getting nervous until I haven't found my "dreamdeck" up to know... *need an ignition-idea!*

June 23, 2008, 07:34:36 AM
Reply #35

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 07:34:36 AM »
Infinite-something is a possibility? These are always good to play. If I could come, I'd most likely play Forestguls as a Shadow, always been a sucker for Ringwraiths.
I DO expect to have a full tournament report posted soon after, of course. Can I count on that? ;)

June 23, 2008, 07:39:00 AM
Reply #36

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »
I will if I win....or if I have had a good tournement!

June 25, 2008, 10:34:02 PM
Reply #37

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 10:34:02 PM »
@Gil-Estel: do you have already signed up? This is neccessary for planning... and booking of accommodation...

@all: still some other interests here? French guys and guys from Poland are also very interested... I hope I can give information about the total number of players joining this tournament soon.  :up:

June 27, 2008, 11:02:13 AM
Reply #38

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 11:02:13 AM »
Hi,

everything's o.k.? - already signed up? any news?

cya!

July 02, 2008, 08:56:36 AM
Reply #39

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
Hiya,

any news, already signed up?

July 02, 2008, 01:13:43 PM
Reply #40

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
Olorin, wise Istari, ask no more, for I will sign in next week. This weekend me and the friend are coming together and discuss the details. Whether we are coming friday and therefor spending 2 nights, or just drive all the night, arrive saturday and spend just 1 night....Then we'll register, on monday!

July 17, 2008, 03:30:40 AM
Reply #41

MADG0BLIN

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30:40 AM »
Hello,

gil-estel and I tried to sign up yesterday evening, but didn't get a registration email.
We'd love to come, but like to have a reservation. We're not driving 750KM's for nothing. ;)

July 17, 2008, 05:48:03 AM
Reply #42

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 05:48:03 AM »
Hi,

hmm... The head of the organisation said, that he received your registration... but you didn't receive the confirmation?

I'll clarify that, o.k.?

But of course you are welcome and we would be glad if you'll come...

July 17, 2008, 09:12:54 PM
Reply #43

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 09:12:54 PM »
This is gonna be huge! Wich I could fly there just to take pics and make a Photo-Report.

July 20, 2008, 07:17:46 AM
Reply #44

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »
@Gil-Estel and MadG0blin: we need to know the size of yours for the T-Shirts: XS - XXL

July 22, 2008, 03:55:50 AM
Reply #45

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2008, 03:55:50 AM »
Mine xxl and MadGoblin is "ins Urlaub gefarhen" so I don't know his exactly. He is a small guy, I guess a L is large enough

July 22, 2008, 04:02:01 AM
Reply #46

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2008, 04:02:01 AM »
A few questions.

1. I decided to stay over for 2 nights. It costs 22 euro's and some to stay the night     over. Do I have to transfer the entry fee and the hostel costs together? So like 75 euro's to that guy?

2. An element of a deck of mine is surprise. Will everyone be able to see my deck? Is it an option to swap decks during the day? Can I play like 8 decks at the first day as long as I have a decklist and all?

July 22, 2008, 07:58:53 AM
Reply #47

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2008, 07:58:53 AM »
A few questions.

1. I decided to stay over for 2 nights. It costs 22 euro's and some to stay the night     over. Do I have to transfer the entry fee and the hostel costs together? So like 75 euro's to that guy?

--> I think you should first transfer the hostel costs like name+surname+youth hostel+LOTR EM2008
--> separately you should transfer for the tournament like name+surname+Tournament

2. An element of a deck of mine is surprise. Will everyone be able to see my deck? Is it an option to swap decks during the day? Can I play like 8 decks at the first day as long as I have a decklist and all?
On saturday you will play the qualifications with only one deck! you have to leave a deck list at the judge.
On sunday, if you're qualified, you will play the finals; there you may use another deck.
Please be sure to check that you use "Autrian Format" - it's like a standard format only better, because also the old cards are allowed - but it is not expanded...  :o - but that's the far best format!!!

If there is any question left, please post them on the mentioned homepage in the guestbook. Many thanks!

July 22, 2008, 10:42:13 AM
Reply #48

MADG0BLIN

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
@Gil-Estel and MadG0blin: we need to know the size of yours for the T-Shirts: XS - XXL

I have M for size. :)

And we will definitly come. Looking forward to it already. :)
So if we can receive the registration email that would be great!

August 15, 2008, 01:05:41 AM
Reply #49

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
Ok, all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go! I'm off for this weekend, will be joining the European Championship in Germany. Hope to bring back the trophy you guys. Will give a full report and I'm bringing my camera, so who knows...some nice pictures to add!

August 17, 2008, 10:17:09 AM
Reply #50

swarmingUwithGoblins

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • My store
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
when is this going down? I might have to fly there

August 18, 2008, 01:35:03 AM
Reply #51

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 01:35:03 AM »
Youve missed it mate its going on now or the weekend just gone.

August 18, 2008, 03:40:23 AM
Reply #52

MADG0BLIN

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 03:40:23 AM »
Yes if was great fun. 24 players and have seen some nice decks. I'll post a report later on.

To bad I just found out that someone stole 2 RF's from my cards.....  >:(

I had a good weekend, but this sucks so much. Missing Pallando RF and Isildur's Heir RF.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:15:09 AM by MADG0BLIN »

August 19, 2008, 04:23:56 AM
Reply #53

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 04:23:56 AM »
Hi Gil-Estel, Hi MadG0blin,

it's me again! I hope you enjoyed it :up:

I hope we will be able to play also online... and may be we'll see us on next tournament... wherever this will be...

from now on, dutch guys are even more sympathic to me than they have already been before... :up:

August 19, 2008, 02:09:55 PM
Reply #54

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 02:09:55 PM »
SO, who won?!? Which deck?

August 23, 2008, 01:41:02 AM
Reply #55

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2008, 01:41:02 AM »
Who won? It was a very lucky polish guy - because I let him win... or better to say: my dummy mistakes let him win... but it wasn't in the final but in the best of eight and I had the very easy chance to eliminate him... but, yes, you make mistakes to learn from them...
The best fellowship (and it were several players with nearly the same) was:
Isildur Ringbearer + Gandy LoM + Ghân and a Saved of the fire machinery to get: Grimbeorn, Radagast, Baumbart, Beorning Axe, etc... and of course Aragorn Thorongil with Bow... I played a kind of this fellowship, just instead to keep LoM I playd PG - and he and Aragorn was the reason that I was able to kill just in the maneuver phase 4 trolls - and the rest in the first skirmish (Grimbeorn with the strength of Sauron overwhelmed a troll - it was really funny!)
As soon as I get some photographs I will show it to you... it was a really nice event... and everybody of the german guys enjoyed the coolness of Gil-Estel... it was really great fun!
...and I hate to play against hunter uruks!!!

August 25, 2008, 01:15:58 AM
Reply #56

swarmingUwithGoblins

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • My store
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 01:15:58 AM »
Man this really sucked that i found out about this the weekend it happened. I would have flown there to play :(
How many lotr tournies get going a year?

September 01, 2008, 10:45:17 PM
Reply #57

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »
...and we are already planning where to make the next tournament...  ;)

September 03, 2008, 04:57:59 AM
Reply #58

Smeagollum

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 04:57:59 AM »
Hi there, I just found this website. Pitty I've not seeing it earlier, would have like to play a tournament again. But if you guy's (and girls) are interessted I can try and arange a tournament in Amsterdam?

Kind regards,

Jan Willem

September 03, 2008, 12:13:04 PM
Reply #59

Elrohir

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • If you want him, come and claim him!
    • Elrohir wants some cards
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »
I am pleased to see our project growing bigger and bigger...

Amsterdam, I am coming!

Á Vous!
With kind regards
and fearing the "geiles Porter Troll"
Elrohir from Austria
You gave away your life's grace. I cannot protect you anymore.

September 03, 2008, 12:15:18 PM
Reply #60

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »
He...little Austrian dude ;) Good to see you here. And now trade some savagary to match their number s to me! :)

September 03, 2008, 12:39:54 PM
Reply #61

Elrohir

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • If you want him, come and claim him!
    • Elrohir wants some cards
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
Sorry, but someone has eaten them all...

So the next Tournament will be in the netherlands, right? So I can transmit this information.

Yours faithfully
Elrohir
You gave away your life's grace. I cannot protect you anymore.

September 03, 2008, 12:54:48 PM
Reply #62

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 12:54:48 PM »
well it seems there is another person, experienced in organizing it, is ready to take up the glove.....I've emailed him, so we'll see

September 04, 2008, 10:28:05 PM
Reply #63

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »
No one's fearing a geiles Porter-Troll except GE  :lol:

...and let's go into some coffe-shops, wearing wooden shoes... the dutch...  =D>

September 04, 2008, 11:22:29 PM
Reply #64

King89

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
  • your master.
    • nine-walkers 2.0 german
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »
yeah - some nasty germans and austrians will rock the netherlands  \:D/

what do you think about organicing a car pool? because traveling up there is quite expensive ;)

September 05, 2008, 12:44:07 AM
Reply #65

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »
We are used to the germans...every year they invade our beaches and dig holes.....